Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 19-22)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How does Sheikh Darwish respond to Ibrahim Farhat's request for a blessing?
2. Why does Mrs. Kirsha hesitate to confront Kirsha about his erotic adventures?
3. What does Radwan Hussainy advise Mrs. Kirsha to do about her husband's behavior?
4. Why does Hamida envy Jewish girls?
5. What part of Kirsha has suffered the worst damage from the heart attack?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Waiting for the boy with whom he has become acquainted, Kirsha suffers the "bitterness...
This section contains 959 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)