|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Uncle Kamil unable to vote?
(a) He is not Egyptian.
(b) He doesn't know his birthplace.
(c) He doesn't know how to read.
(d) He doesn't study the issues.
2. What does Abbas want to do while he's on holiday?
(a) Relax with his friends.
(b) Find a new job.
(c) Get married.
(d) Travel to the beach.
3. Why does Ibrahim Faraj stop himself from having sex with Hamida?
(a) American officers pay fifty pounds for virgins.
(b) He wants to treat her respectfully.
(c) He doesn't want to frighten her.
(d) He wants to marry her.
4. What does Kirsha want from Hamida after his heart attack?
(b) A business partnership.
(c) A girlfriend.
5. What does Susu say is life's most beautiful thing?
(a) A graceful dancer.
(b) A good meal.
(d) A kind word.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Afify want from Dr. Booshy?
2. Why does Hussain Kirsha avoid the cafe as he returns home?
3. Why does Salim Alwan apologize to Sheikh Darwish?
4. What pleases Kirsha most about his son's return?
5. Why do Salim Alwan's sons object to his marrying again?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)