|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hamida believe the stranger means when he says, "I'm just the one to take you!"
(a) Sexual slavery.
(b) A business partnership.
(d) A trip abroad.
2. What does the stranger say is the last thing new lovers learn about each other?
(a) Their family connections.
(b) Their hobbies.
(c) Their religion.
(d) Their names.
3. What gift has Abbas brought for Hamida?
(a) A gold bracelet.
(b) A silver necklace.
(c) A gold necklace.
(d) A diamond ring.
4. What does Mrs. Afify want from Dr. Booshy?
(a) A gold plate to replace her teeth.
(b) A false tooth.
(c) Whitening chemicals.
(d) Bridgework for her teeth.
5. How does the stranger irritate Kirsha?
(a) By paying his bill with small change.
(b) By paying his bill in large notes.
(c) By paying for all his customers.
(d) By refusing to pay his bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thought that weakens Hamida's determination to go with Ibrahim Faraj?
2. Why does Radwan Hussainy counsel Kirsha to be kind to those who envy him?
3. What does Ibrahim Faraj tell Hamida their life together will be like?
4. What does Hussain Kirsha say is the worst thing about his present situation?
5. How much does Ibrahim Farhat offer Kirsha for his support?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)