|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift has Abbas brought for Hamida?
(a) A gold necklace.
(b) A gold bracelet.
(c) A silver necklace.
(d) A diamond ring.
2. What happens to Zaita and Dr. Booshy in the tombs?
(a) They can't find the gold teeth.
(b) They are trapped inside.
(c) They get scared and run away.
(d) They are arrested.
3. How does the stranger delight Sanker?
(a) By treating Sanker respectfully.
(b) By calling attention to Sanker's efficiency.
(c) By helping Sanker with his heavy work load.
(d) By giving Sanker large tips.
4. What endeavor do Dr. Booshy and Zaita share?
(a) Grave robbing.
(b) Picking pockets.
(c) Extortion of beggars.
(d) Burglary of homes.
5. How does Hamida view her relationship with the stranger?
(a) As an amusement.
(b) As true love.
(c) As a romance.
(d) As a battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Kirsha's complaint when Hussain Kirsha comes home?
2. Why is Hussain Kirsha disappointed in Hitler?
3. What does Hamida have that proves her popularity with the soldiers?
4. Why does Zaita insist Dr. Booshy accompany him into the tombs?
5. What is Ibrahim Faraj's new name for Hamida?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)