|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hamida believe the stranger means when he says, "I'm just the one to take you!"
(a) A trip abroad.
(b) A business partnership.
(c) Sexual slavery.
2. What does Abbas want to do while he's on holiday?
(a) Find a new job.
(b) Relax with his friends.
(c) Get married.
(d) Travel to the beach.
3. What does Hussain Kirsha say is the worst thing about his present situation?
(a) He has to live at home with his parents.
(b) He has no job prospects.
(c) He hasn't saved any money.
(d) His wife may be pregnant.
4. How does Sheikh Darwish respond to Ibrahim Farhat's request for a blessing?
(a) He curses him.
(b) He agrees to pray for him.
(c) He promises him success.
(d) He falls asleep.
5. Why is Uncle Kamil unable to vote?
(a) He doesn't know how to read.
(b) He doesn't know his birthplace.
(c) He doesn't study the issues.
(d) He is not Egyptian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Salim Alwan plan revenge on his wife?
2. Why does Salim Alwan deprive his household of good food?
3. What gift has Abbas brought for Hamida?
4. How does Hamida blunder while the stranger is watching her?
5. What part of Kirsha has suffered the worst damage from the heart attack?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)