|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ibrahim Faraj compares Hamida to what animal?
(a) A tigress.
(b) A panther.
(c) A vixen.
(d) A shrew.
2. What part of Kirsha has suffered the worst damage from the heart attack?
(a) His nervous system.
(b) His circulatory system.
(c) His digestive system.
(d) His respiratory system.
3. What does Ibrahim Faraj tell Hamida their life together will be like?
(a) Like royalty.
(b) Like well-matched spouses.
(c) Like eternal lovers.
(d) Like film stars.
4. What pleases Kirsha most about his son's return?
(a) Kirsha is attracted to his daughter-in-law.
(b) Kirsha's predictions about his son's future are vindicated.
(c) Kirsha is attracted to his daughter-in-law's brother.
(d) Kirsha has missed his son.
5. What endeavor do Dr. Booshy and Zaita share?
(a) Burglary of homes.
(b) Grave robbing.
(c) Picking pockets.
(d) Extortion of beggars.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Salim Alwan's sons react to his hostility?
2. How does the stranger irritate Kirsha?
3. How does Hamida blunder while the stranger is watching her?
4. What does Kirsha admire about Hitler?
5. How much does Ibrahim Farhat offer Kirsha for his support?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)