|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the stranger say is the last thing new lovers learn about each other?
(a) Their religion.
(b) Their family connections.
(c) Their names.
(d) Their hobbies.
2. Why does Hussain Kirsha avoid the cafe as he returns home?
(a) He wants to see his mother before his father.
(b) He wants to see his father before his mother.
(c) He wants to see his father before the alley people.
(d) He doesn't want to be seen by anybody.
3. What does Ibrahim Faraj tell Hamida their life together will be like?
(a) Like eternal lovers.
(b) Like film stars.
(c) Like well-matched spouses.
(d) Like royalty.
4. What does Kirsha admire about Hitler?
(a) His cruelty and barbarity.
(b) His shrewdness and strategies.
(c) His elegant uniform and moustache.
(d) His concern for his people.
5. Who does Salim Alwan trust now that he never did before?
(a) His employees.
(b) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first class to which Ibrahim Faraj takes Hamida?
2. How do Salim Alwan's sons react to his hostility?
3. How does Hamida view her relationship with the stranger?
4. Why does Salim Alwan apologize to Sheikh Darwish?
5. Why does Salim Alwan plan revenge on his wife?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)