Short Answer Questions Key
1. Why do the residents of the alley think they've been suffering during the war?
Due to their own wickedness.
2. Why is Uncle Kamil unafraid of dying?
His life is merely a prolonged sleep.
3. How does Sanker disrespect the old poet?
He ignores his order for coffee.
4. How has Dr. Booshy earned his title?
His patients call him "doctor."
5. Why do patients accept Dr. Booshy's painful cures?
His fees are so low.
This section contains 5,367 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)