Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapters 1-5
1. Why do the residents of the alley think they've been suffering during the war?
2. Why is Uncle Kamil unafraid of dying?
3. How does Sanker disrespect the old poet?
4. How has Dr. Booshy earned his title?
5. Why do patients accept Dr. Booshy's painful cures?
6. How long has the poet been reciting in Kirsha's cafe?
7. What does Kirsha believe is replacing public recitations?
8. Was is Radwan Hussainy an unusual landlord?
9. What effect has personal sorrow had on Radwan Hussainy?
10. What trick does Abbas play on Uncle Kamil?
11. Where does Sheik Darwish live?
12. Why is Sheik Darwish always welcome?
This section contains 1,823 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)