|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sheikh Darwish think Kirsha should love his wife?
(a) She is more male than female.
(b) She is a loving, patient woman.
(c) She has put up with him for years.
(d) She is the most beautiful woman in the alley.
2. How many children does Mrs. Kirsha have?
3. Why was Zaita happy as a child?
(a) His family had a comfortable home in those days.
(b) He played at a swimming hole.
(c) The muddy sidewalk was a summer resort for him.
(d) His family took him to a summer resort.
4. Why does Umm Hamida consult Radwan Hussainy about Salim Alwan's offer?
(a) Their family has no other man to consult.
(b) Their family always relies on his advice.
(c) Radwan Hussainy is paid for his advice.
(d) Radwan Hussainy is a relative.
5. Why does Salim Alwan avoid a political career?
(a) He makes more money in commerce.
(b) He does not understand politics.
(c) He has never been invited to participate in politics.
(d) He does not like politics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Salim Alwan want from Hamida?
2. Why is Kirsha poor?
3. What bad habits does Kirsha have?
4. Why does Hamida envy Jewish girls?
5. How does Husniya react when Zaita reveals himself to her?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)