Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1: Micromotives and Macrobehavior
1. What does Schelling use his lecture to an audience of 800 people to illustrate?
2. How does Schelling describe a decision such as choosing a seat in a theater?
3. What does Schelling ultimately say about a decision such as where to sit in a theater?
4. What ingrained behavior does Schelling say informs the decision where to sit in a theater?
5. What fear does Schelling say informs the behavior that is ingrained in people's decisions where to sit in a theater?
6. Why does Schelling say people tend to sit in the back of a theater?
7. How do people affect each other's decisions where to sit in theater?
8. In Schelling's...
This section contains 2,323 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)