|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Zoe and Mick friends?
(a) They both think wrestling is real.
(b) The both like Phoebe.
(c) They both have the same birthday.
(d) They both like motorcycles.
2. How does Phoebe describe nature at the end of "The Serengeti Sucks"?
3. What does Phoebe do after her mother leaves the house in "Treasures"?
(a) She slams the door.
(b) She throws a rock.
(c) She cleans the kitchen.
(d) She locks the door.
4. In "Mick", who does Phoebe say Mick used to love to impersonate?
(b) The Wicked Witch of the West.
(c) The president.
(d) Their parents.
5. How old does Phoebe say Mick was when he saw his christening gown?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Mick", how does Phoebe say her parents are different from her?
2. In "The Serengeti Sucks", what do Phoebe's neighbors do after Mick's death?
3. In "Treasures", what does Phoebe say feels disloyal?
4. In "Sirens", why does Mick want Phoebe to ride his bike home?
5. In "Sirens", what does Phoebe compare hearing about Mick's accident to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Phoebe visits the location of Mick's accident in "Treasures"?
2. In "Mick", what is the first big "caper" Phoebe describes?
3. How does Phoebe compare her grieving process to Mick's grieving after Wocket's death?
4. How does Phoebe's dad react to the argument in "Mick"?
5. When Phoebe goes to Zoe's house in "Sirens", how does she comfort herself?
6. What is Phoebe's mother's schedule like following Mick's death?
7. Why does Phoebe hang up on some people when they call after Mick's death?
8. What do Mick and Phoebe argue about the morning of Mick's death?
9. How does Phoebe react when she sees Mick's bike in the street in "Sirens"?
10. Why does Mick love being considered a "surprise"?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)