|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zoe describe the grief counselor at school?
2. Why does Phoebe say Mick's death wasn't an accident?
(a) Because she doesn't believe in accidents.
(b) Because he was getting in trouble at the time.
(c) Because he wasn't riding crazy.
(d) Because he wasn't pay attention.
3. What color hat does Phoebe say Mick used to put on Wocket?
4. What does Phoebe do after her mother leaves the house in "Treasures"?
(a) She slams the door.
(b) She locks the door.
(c) She throws a rock.
(d) She cleans the kitchen.
5. What does Phoebe say happened when she and Mick were caught after their first big "caper"?
(a) They tried to run away from home.
(b) She tattled on Mick.
(c) Mick tattled on her.
(d) Mick blamed it on a monkey.
6. According to Phoebe, why was Mick so upset when he saw his christening gown?
(a) Because it looked like a dress.
(b) Because he didn't want to be a baby.
(c) Because he couldn't remember wearing it.
(d) Because it had pink bows on it.
7. How much older is Phoebe than Mick?
(a) 1 and a half years.
(b) 10 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 2 years.
8. What does Phoebe say caused Mick to lose control of his bike the day he died?
(a) His tire hit a rock.
(b) He was too tired to be riding.
(c) Someone yelled at him.
(d) He was riding too fast.
9. What does Phoebe say she thought of funeral arrangements before her brother's death?
(a) That someone else made them.
(b) That the funeral home took care of it all.
(c) That they took up a lot of time.
(d) That the church took care of it all.
10. Where does Phoebe's mother go when she goes outside in "Treasures"?
(a) In the back yard.
(b) To a neighbor's house.
(c) In the front yard.
(d) To the garage.
11. In "Mick", how long does Phoebe say it has been since Mick died?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Five weeks.
12. What does Phoebe say are "treasures" in "Treasures"?
(a) Time with her family.
(b) The things Mick collected.
(c) Old photographs.
(d) Her memories of Mick.
13. Who yells at Phoebe's father when he leaves the kitchen angry in "Mick"?
(a) Phoebe's mother.
(b) No one.
14. Where does Phoebe see pictures of Wocket in Mick's room?
(a) Under his bed.
(b) On his closet door.
(c) Around his mirror.
(d) Next to his bed.
15. Why doesn't Mick give Phoebe the pirate tattoo?
(a) Because it is his turn to get the tattoo.
(b) Because she doesn't say please nicely enough.
(c) Because he pretends like he can't hear her ask for it.
(d) Because he says it's for a boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Phoebe's father do when he catches Phoebe and Mick fighting?
2. In "Sirens", what does Phoebe say Mick once wore to Sunday school for a year?
3. What does Phoebe do after fighting with Mick in the kitchen?
4. What type of books were Mick's favorites?
5. Why does Phoebe say she used to be Mick's translator when he was younger?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)