1. Why does Phoebe say Mick's death wasn't an accident?
Because he wasn't riding crazy.
2. What does Phoebe say caused Mick to lose control of his bike the day he died?
His tire hit a rock.
3. In "Mick", what does Phoebe say the purpose of her narrating this novel is?
To let the reader get to know Mick.
4. How much older is Phoebe than Mick?
5. In "Mick", who does Phoebe say Mick used to love to impersonate?
The Wicked Witch of the West.
This section contains 5,138 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)