|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Common Sense and Good Judgment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Phoebe say she hates in "Tap Dancing on God's Piano"?
(a) Her friends.
(b) Her tears.
(c) Her family of three.
(d) Her mother.
2. In "The Serengeti Sucks", why does the doctor give Phoebe's mother a pill?
(a) To keep her nourished.
(b) To relax her muscles.
(c) To help her sleep.
(d) To give her energy.
3. In "Getting a Grip", what does Phoebe say Mick told their father about his dignity?
(a) That he was trying his best to use it.
(b) That he wasn't handling it.
(c) The he wasn't sure what it was.
(d) That he had misplaced it.
4. In "Sirens", what does Phoebe do instead of crying?
(a) She focuses on small details.
(b) She pretends to be an actress.
(c) She repeats the lyrics to songs.
(d) She plugs her ears.
5. What takes up the most time at Mick's memorial service?
(a) Prayers for Mick.
(b) Stories about Mick.
(c) Getting people to the right seats.
(d) Singing funeral hymns.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zoe react when Phoebe calls her for the first time in "Tap Dancing on God's Piano"?
2. Why does Phoebe hang up on Zoe in "Treasures"?
3. In "The Serengeti Sucks", why does Phoebe yell at her father?
4. Why does Phoebe say Mick's death wasn't an accident?
5. Why does Phoebe think she dreamed about Mrs. Berryhill?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)