|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Common Sense and Good Judgment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Phoebe say made Mick laugh during their great-grandmother's funeral?
(a) Someone dropping something.
(b) Listening to the priest say her name wrong.
(c) Seeing her holding a hankie.
(d) Nothing made Mick laugh.
2. How does Phoebe describe her feeling of emptiness in "The Serengeti Sucks"?
(a) Like a cave.
(b) Like a cannonball.
(c) Like a tremor.
(d) Like a dripping facuet.
3. How does Phoebe feel about the pirate tattoo in "Mick"?
(a) She likes it a lot.
(b) She isn't sure if she likes it or not.
(c) She doesn't like it.
(d) She doesn't get a chance to see it.
4. In "Treasures", what does Phoebe say feels disloyal?
(a) Speaking with a counselor.
(b) Being alive.
(c) Feeling better.
(d) Going back to school.
5. Why won't Zoe ride Mick's bike home in "Sirens"?
(a) She is mad at Mick.
(b) She has to carry a science project.
(c) She is too nervous to ride his bike.
(d) Mick doesn't want Zoe to ride his bike.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Phoebe show everyone at Mick's memorial service?
2. What takes up the most time at Mick's memorial service?
3. In "The Serengeti Sucks", why does the doctor give Phoebe's mother a pill?
4. After Mick's death, when does Phoebe's mother start going to bed?
5. What type of funeral service does Phoebe's mother say she wants?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)