|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Common Sense and Good Judgment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Dogs Can Laugh at Heaven", what does Phoebe remember her mother doing to Mick on a family vacation?
(a) Making him wait in the car.
(b) Forgetting him at a rest stop.
(c) Letting him drive the car.
(d) Dancing with him on the side of the road.
2. In "The Serengeti Sucks", why does Phoebe yell at her father?
(a) For turning off her light.
(b) For buying Mick a new bike.
(c) Phoebe doesn't yell at her father.
(d) For shutting Mick's door.
3. What does Phoebe compare her mother to in "Tap Dancing on God's Piano"?
(a) A fool.
(b) A slob.
(c) A monster.
(d) A zombie.
4. In "Sirens", what does Phoebe do instead of crying?
(a) She repeats the lyrics to songs.
(b) She focuses on small details.
(c) She plugs her ears.
(d) She pretends to be an actress.
5. In "Mick", what does Phoebe say the purpose of her narrating this novel is?
(a) To teach people about wearing helmets.
(b) To let the reader get to know Mick.
(c) To make sure she remembers her brother.
(d) She isn't sure why she is narrating the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are there fly swatters in Mick's room?
2. Who yells at Phoebe's father when he leaves the kitchen angry in "Mick"?
3. What bothers Phoebe about Mick's urn?
4. In "Mick", who does Phoebe say Mick used to love to impersonate?
5. In "Tap Dancing on God's Piano", why does Phoebe begin talking about Mick to everyone?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)