|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Getting a Grip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mick tell Phoebe after she calls him a name in "Mick"?
(a) "You're cool."
(b) "You're mean."
(c) "You're funny."
(d) "You don't mean it."
2. What grade does Phoebe say Mick was in when they completed their first big "caper"?
(a) Second grade.
(b) Third grade.
(d) First grade.
3. What does Phoebe say made Mick laugh during their great-grandmother's funeral?
(a) Listening to the priest say her name wrong.
(b) Nothing made Mick laugh.
(c) Seeing her holding a hankie.
(d) Someone dropping something.
4. Why are there fly swatters in Mick's room?
(a) No one knows why they were there.
(b) There were always flies in his room.
(c) He liked to kill flies.
(d) He likes to chase Phoebe with them.
5. What does Phoebe say Mick named Helen?
(a) A book.
(b) A chicken.
(c) A rock.
(d) A cigar.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Serengeti Sucks", why does Phoebe yell at her father?
2. Who says they don't like to "ruin the crease" in "Mick"?
3. In "Sirens", who does Phoebe say her bike reminds her of?
4. In "Mick", what does Phoebe say is weird about the way Mick talks?
5. Why does Phoebe touch her mother's hair in "Getting a Grip"?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)