|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Getting a Grip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Phoebe feel about the pirate tattoo in "Mick"?
(a) She likes it a lot.
(b) She doesn't get a chance to see it.
(c) She isn't sure if she likes it or not.
(d) She doesn't like it.
2. In "Treasures", why doesn't Phoebe have much to say to Zoe?
(a) She hasn't spoken to Zoe in weeks.
(b) She doesn't want to think about school.
(c) She doesn't feel like gossiping.
(d) She just wants to be alone.
3. In "Sirens", what does Phoebe say Mick once wore to Sunday school for a year?
(a) His father's ties.
(b) A pair of overalls.
(c) A helmet.
(d) A motorcycle shirt.
4. What does Phoebe say made Mick sweat during their great-grandmother's funeral?
(a) His heavy suit.
(b) Seeing her in the casket.
(c) The heat in the church.
(d) A fever he started to run.
5. What does Phoebe say made Mick laugh during their great-grandmother's funeral?
(a) Seeing her holding a hankie.
(b) Listening to the priest say her name wrong.
(c) Nothing made Mick laugh.
(d) Someone dropping something.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Phoebe say her father snapped his fingers at Mick in "Getting a Grip"?
2. Who tells Phoebe that Mick was in an accident?
3. What bothers Phoebe about Mick's urn?
4. Why does Phoebe ask Zoe where Mick is in "Tap Dancing on God's Piano"?
5. What does Phoebe compare her mother to in "Tap Dancing on God's Piano"?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)