|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Treasures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Phoebe remember her brother doing to a chicken in "Treasures"?
(a) Dressing it up.
(b) Hiding it from her mother.
(c) Putting a ceramic eyeball in it.
(d) Making it dance.
2. In "The Serengeti Sucks", what does Phoebe say her family ate when they were hungry?
(a) Chinese take out.
(c) Peanut butter and jelly.
3. In "Sirens", what does Phoebe compare hearing about Mick's accident to?
(a) A play.
(b) A book.
(c) A movie.
(d) A television show.
4. What does Phoebe do when she sees Mick's bike in the gutter?
(a) She closes her eyes.
(b) She prays.
(c) She runs over to it.
(d) She cries.
5. How does Zoe describe the grief counselor at school?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Phoebe say she was never close to Wocket?
2. What does Phoebe say Mick named Helen?
3. Why does Phoebe say she used to be Mick's translator when he was younger?
4. What does Mick do after his father catches him fighting with Phoebe?
5. In "Sirens", why does Mick want Phoebe to ride his bike home?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)