|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Treasures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Phoebe say her parents put Wocket to sleep?
(a) They didn't put Wocket to sleep.
(b) She had a heart problem.
(c) She had cancer.
(d) She hurt her hip.
2. What does Phoebe say caused Mick to lose control of his bike the day he died?
(a) He was too tired to be riding.
(b) His tire hit a rock.
(c) He was riding too fast.
(d) Someone yelled at him.
3. In "The Serengeti Sucks", why does the doctor give Phoebe's mother a pill?
(a) To keep her nourished.
(b) To help her sleep.
(c) To give her energy.
(d) To relax her muscles.
4. Why is Zoe upset when Mick passes her on his bike in "Sirens"?
(a) She isn't mad.
(b) Because she thinks he is mad at her.
(c) Because she can't ride as fast as he can.
(d) Because she thinks he didn't see her.
5. How does Phoebe feel when she first hears her father cry after Mick's death?
(a) She is confused by the sound.
(b) She hates the sound.
(c) She is haunted by the sound.
(d) She doesn't hear her father cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are there fly swatters in Mick's room?
2. In "The Serengeti Sucks", what do Phoebe's neighbors do after Mick's death?
3. How much older is Phoebe than Mick?
4. What color hat does Phoebe say Mick used to put on Wocket?
5. In "Sirens", what does Phoebe compare hearing about Mick's accident to?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)