|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Common Sense and Good Judgment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Sirens", what does Phoebe say Mick once wore to Sunday school for a year?
(a) His father's ties.
(b) A motorcycle shirt.
(c) A helmet.
(d) A pair of overalls.
2. Who does Mrs. Berryhill want Phoebe to meet with?
(a) Someone from the city counsel.
(b) A grief counselor.
(c) Someone from the PTA.
(d) A support group.
3. In "Dogs Can Laugh at Heaven", what does Phoebe remember her mother doing to Mick on a family vacation?
(a) Forgetting him at a rest stop.
(b) Letting him drive the car.
(c) Dancing with him on the side of the road.
(d) Making him wait in the car.
4. In "Tap Dancing on God's Piano", what emotion does Phoebe wish Mick will never feel in the afterlife?
5. What does Phoebe tell the flower delivery person in "Tap Dancing on God's Piano"?
(a) About Mick's favorite flower.
(c) About Mick's hatred of flowers.
(d) About snakes and mice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Phoebe say made Mick sweat during their great-grandmother's funeral?
2. In "Sirens", what does Phoebe do instead of crying?
3. Who tells Phoebe that Mick was in an accident?
4. After Mick's death, when does Phoebe's mother start going to bed?
5. What does Phoebe's family do while driving to Mick's memorial service?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)