|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Common Sense and Good Judgment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else will be part of the assembly Phoebe is asked to join in "Common Sense and Good Judgment"?
(a) Police officers.
(c) Bike manufacturers.
2. In "Mick", what does Phoebe say the purpose of her narrating this novel is?
(a) To let the reader get to know Mick.
(b) She isn't sure why she is narrating the story.
(c) To teach people about wearing helmets.
(d) To make sure she remembers her brother.
3. Why does Phoebe say she used to be Mick's translator when he was younger?
(a) She isn't sure why she acted as his translator.
(b) Because she was the only one that could understand him.
(c) Because Mick was too shy to talk.
(d) Because she wanted the attention on herself.
4. What does Phoebe say she and Mick defaced as their first big "caper"?
(a) A car window.
(b) Fresh cement.
(c) A newspaper headline.
(d) A new wood fence.
5. Why does Phoebe say her father snapped his fingers at Mick in "Getting a Grip"?
(a) To get his attention.
(b) To confuse him.
(c) To help him keep beat to a song.
(d) To tease him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mick do after his father catches him fighting with Phoebe?
2. What does Phoebe say she hates in "Tap Dancing on God's Piano"?
3. What does Phoebe remember Mick saying he wished he could have taught their great-grandmother?
4. What does Phoebe say are "treasures" in "Treasures"?
5. Why doesn't Phoebe want to watch the ambulance in "Sirens"?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)