|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Common Sense and Good Judgment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Phoebe tell the flower delivery person in "Tap Dancing on God's Piano"?
(a) About snakes and mice.
(b) About Mick's hatred of flowers.
(d) About Mick's favorite flower.
2. What type of luck does Phoebe say she pressed in "Common Sense and Good Judgment"?
(a) Not using sun block.
(b) Not wearing shin guards.
(c) Not waiting to cross the street.
(d) Not wearing a bike helmet.
3. Why does Phoebe think she dreamed about Mrs. Berryhill?
(a) Because they talked about Mick.
(b) Phoebe didn't dream about Mrs. Berryhill.
(c) Because she dislikes her.
(d) Because she likes her.
4. In "Tap Dancing on God's Piano", why does Phoebe begin talking about Mick to everyone?
(a) To begin to feel better.
(b) To make her father happy.
(c) To remember him.
(d) To upset her mother.
5. Why does Phoebe say the school psychologist met with her mother in "Sirens"?
(a) Because of Phoebe's grades.
(b) Because of Mick's clothing.
(c) Because of Phoebe's attitude.
(d) Because of Mick's grades.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Wocket's death, what does Phoebe remember Mick worrying about?
2. What does Phoebe see that makes her cry in "Treasures"?
3. Why does Phoebe say life was simpler after Mick's death in "The Serengeti Sucks?"
4. Where does Phoebe's mother go when she goes outside in "Treasures"?
5. In "Tap Dancing on God's Piano", why can't Phoebe picture Mick anymore?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)