|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Common Sense and Good Judgment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of funeral service does Phoebe's mother say she wants?
(a) A traditional service.
(b) A quiet ceremony.
(c) A private burial.
(d) A parade.
2. What does Phoebe do after her mother leaves the house in "Treasures"?
(a) She cleans the kitchen.
(b) She throws a rock.
(c) She slams the door.
(d) She locks the door.
3. How much older is Phoebe than Mick?
(a) 1 and a half years.
(b) 10 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 1 year.
4. What does Phoebe ask her mother about Mick in "Treasures"?
(a) If he can hear them.
(b) If he left her anything.
(c) If he will see them again.
(d) If he can see them.
5. In "Dogs Can Laugh in Heaven", what does Phoebe say she thinks going to class will be like?
(a) Unimportant and boring.
(b) Mick's memorial service.
(c) Going to prison.
(d) A good way to pass the time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said that Phoebe "tends to be very rebellious at times"?
2. What does Phoebe compare her mother to in "Tap Dancing on God's Piano"?
3. What does Mrs. Berryhill say to Phoebe in "Dogs Can Laugh in Heaven" that upsets her?
4. In "Mick", how does Phoebe say her parents are different from her?
5. How does Phoebe describe nature at the end of "The Serengeti Sucks"?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)