|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Common Sense and Good Judgment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Mick", why doesn't Phoebe want to give the cereal box to Mick?
(a) She wanted to give him the box.
(b) Because there was a prize inside.
(c) Because it wasn't his turn.
(d) Because there was only a little left.
2. Who says "The Serengeti sucks"?
(c) Phoebe's father.
(d) Phoebe's mother.
3. What does Phoebe's father do when he catches Phoebe and Mick fighting?
(a) He crosses his arms.
(b) He leaves the room.
(c) He yells at them.
(d) He takes a picture.
4. Why does Phoebe say the school psychologist met with her mother in "Sirens"?
(a) Because of Phoebe's attitude.
(b) Because of Mick's clothing.
(c) Because of Mick's grades.
(d) Because of Phoebe's grades.
5. What does Mick do after his father catches him fighting with Phoebe?
(a) He gives Phoebe the tattoo.
(b) He gives his dad the tattoo.
(c) He pretends like they are playing.
(d) He runs away.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Phoebe say Mick tried to get out of going to their great-grandmother's funeral?
2. What type of books were Mick's favorites?
3. Why does Phoebe say her father mentioned leading a horse to water in "Common Sense and Good Judgment"?
4. In "Sirens", why does Mick want Phoebe to ride his bike home?
5. What does Phoebe say made Mick sweat during their great-grandmother's funeral?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)