|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Serengeti Sucks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Phoebe say life was simpler after Mick's death in "The Serengeti Sucks?"
(a) Because she didn't have to leave the house.
(b) Because there was nothing important to say.
(c) Because no one expected her to do anything.
(d) Because they all had tasks to do.
2. Why does Phoebe say her parents put Wocket to sleep?
(a) She had a heart problem.
(b) They didn't put Wocket to sleep.
(c) She had cancer.
(d) She hurt her hip.
3. In "Mick", what does Phoebe say the purpose of her narrating this novel is?
(a) To teach people about wearing helmets.
(b) To let the reader get to know Mick.
(c) To make sure she remembers her brother.
(d) She isn't sure why she is narrating the story.
4. How does Phoebe describe nature at the end of "The Serengeti Sucks"?
5. In "The Serengeti Sucks", why doesn't Phoebe look at pictures of Mick?
(a) She can't find them.
(b) She doesn't want to cry.
(c) It makes her sick.
(d) It makes her worry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Phoebe say she and Mick defaced as their first big "caper"?
2. In "The Serengeti Sucks", what does Phoebe say her family ate when they were hungry?
3. Why does Phoebe say her stomach started to "churn" while watching the ambulance?
4. Where is Phoebe's Nana from?
5. In "Sirens", why can't Phoebe ride Mick's bike home?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)