|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Serengeti Sucks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Phoebe want to watch the ambulance in "Sirens"?
(a) Because she doesn't want to be a gawker.
(b) Phoebe wants to watch the ambulance.
(c) Because it scares her.
(d) Because it interrupted her focus.
2. Why does Phoebe say she used to be Mick's translator when he was younger?
(a) Because she wanted the attention on herself.
(b) Because Mick was too shy to talk.
(c) She isn't sure why she acted as his translator.
(d) Because she was the only one that could understand him.
3. In "The Serengeti Sucks", why does Phoebe not tell her father to come to the door when guests arrive?
(a) Because of how he looks.
(b) Because he was sleeping.
(c) Because he asked her to leave him alone.
(d) Because she didn't like the guests.
4. Who says they don't like to "ruin the crease" in "Mick"?
(c) Phoebe's dad.
(d) Phoebe's mom.
5. In "Sirens", who does Phoebe say her bike reminds her of?
(a) Little Bo Peep.
(b) Little Red Riding Hood.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Phoebe describe the name she called Mick the morning before he died?
2. In "The Serengeti Sucks", what do Phoebe's neighbors do after Mick's death?
3. What does Phoebe say caused Mick to lose control of his bike the day he died?
4. What does Phoebe do when she sees Mick's bike in the gutter?
5. How old does Phoebe say Mick was when he saw his christening gown?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)