|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tap Dancing on God's Piano.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Phoebe describe her feeling of emptiness in "The Serengeti Sucks"?
(a) Like a dripping facuet.
(b) Like a cannonball.
(c) Like a tremor.
(d) Like a cave.
2. What does Phoebe say Mick did after Wocket's death?
(b) Ran away from home.
3. Why does Phoebe say she used to be Mick's translator when he was younger?
(a) Because Mick was too shy to talk.
(b) Because she wanted the attention on herself.
(c) Because she was the only one that could understand him.
(d) She isn't sure why she acted as his translator.
4. Why are Zoe and Mick friends?
(a) The both like Phoebe.
(b) They both think wrestling is real.
(c) They both like motorcycles.
(d) They both have the same birthday.
5. Why does Phoebe ask Zoe where Mick is in "Tap Dancing on God's Piano"?
(a) Because she doesn't understand heaven.
(b) Because she is denying Mick's death.
(c) Because she wakes up from a bad dream.
(d) Because she is pretending to be confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Santos do to pass time while waiting to hear from Mick's parents in "Sirens"?
2. When Phoebe returns home after learning Mick has died, what does she see that gives her chills?
3. What does Mick do after his father catches him fighting with Phoebe?
4. What does Phoebe say happened when she and Mick were caught after their first big "caper"?
5. What does Phoebe remember her brother doing to a chicken in "Treasures"?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)