|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dogs Can Laugh in Heaven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says you do "God stuff" in heaven?
(a) Phoebe's father.
(c) Phoebe's mother.
2. Why does Phoebe say her parents put Wocket to sleep?
(a) She hurt her hip.
(b) She had cancer.
(c) They didn't put Wocket to sleep.
(d) She had a heart problem.
3. In "The Serengeti Sucks", when does Phoebe's father finally pick her up from Zoe's?
(a) After 8 pm.
(b) After 4 pm.
(c) After 6 pm.
(d) After 7 pm.
4. Why does Phoebe's stomach fill with butterflies in "Tap Dancing on God's Piano"?
(a) Because she thinks Mick can hear her.
(b) Because she understands God.
(c) Because her grandmother calls.
(d) Because she wants to go back to school.
5. How does Zoe react when Phoebe calls her for the first time in "Tap Dancing on God's Piano"?
(a) She is ready to help Phoebe.
(b) She keeps interrupting Phoebe.
(c) She cries.
(d) She hangs up on Phoebe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Phoebe describe nature at the end of "The Serengeti Sucks"?
2. After Wocket's death, what does Phoebe remember Mick worrying about?
3. In "Dogs Can Laugh in Heaven", what does Phoebe say she thinks going to class will be like?
4. In "Dogs Can Laugh in Heaven", who does Phoebe think is waking her up?
5. When Phoebe returns home after learning Mick has died, what does she see that gives her chills?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)