|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dogs Can Laugh in Heaven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Phoebe say she was never close to Wocket?
(a) She tore Phoebe's new dress.
(b) Mick liked her better.
(c) She chewed Phoebe's Barbie doll.
(d) She smelled funny.
2. Why does Zoe believe that Mick is everywhere?
(a) Because people leave bits of themselves behind.
(b) Because they are all like Mick.
(c) Zoe doesn't believe that Mick is everywhere.
(d) Because God is everywhere.
3. Why does Phoebe become angry with her friends at lunch in "Dogs Can Laugh in Heaven"?
(a) Because they don't look at her.
(b) Because they keep telling stories about Mick.
(c) Because they sit somewhere else.
(d) Because they won't talk about Mick.
4. What does Phoebe compare her father to in "Tap Dancing on God's Piano"?
(a) A monster.
(b) A fool.
(c) A zombie.
(d) A slob.
5. Why does Phoebe think she dreamed about Mrs. Berryhill?
(a) Because they talked about Mick.
(b) Because she likes her.
(c) Because she dislikes her.
(d) Phoebe didn't dream about Mrs. Berryhill.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Dogs Can Laugh in Heaven", what does Phoebe say she thinks going to class will be like?
2. What does Phoebe say Mick did after Wocket's death?
3. How does Phoebe summarize her grandmothers' ideas about Mick's death?
4. When does Phoebe call Zoe for a second time in "Tap Dancing on God's Piano"?
5. Who does Phoebe see first in her dream in "Dogs Can Laugh in Heaven"?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)