|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dogs Can Laugh in Heaven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says you do "God stuff" in heaven?
(a) Phoebe's mother.
(d) Phoebe's father.
2. After Wocket's death, what does Phoebe remember Mick worrying about?
(a) Forgetting Wocket.
(b) Being able to sleep.
(c) Loving a new dog.
(d) Being alone.
3. In "The Serengeti Sucks", why does Phoebe not tell her father to come to the door when guests arrive?
(a) Because of how he looks.
(b) Because he was sleeping.
(c) Because he asked her to leave him alone.
(d) Because she didn't like the guests.
4. Why does Phoebe think she dreamed about Mrs. Berryhill?
(a) Because she dislikes her.
(b) Because she likes her.
(c) Phoebe didn't dream about Mrs. Berryhill.
(d) Because they talked about Mick.
5. Why does Phoebe become angry with her friends at lunch in "Dogs Can Laugh in Heaven"?
(a) Because they keep telling stories about Mick.
(b) Because they sit somewhere else.
(c) Because they won't talk about Mick.
(d) Because they don't look at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Serengeti Sucks", what do Phoebe's neighbors do after Mick's death?
2. Why does Phoebe's stomach fill with butterflies in "Tap Dancing on God's Piano"?
3. How does Phoebe describe nature at the end of "The Serengeti Sucks"?
4. When does Phoebe call Zoe for a second time in "Tap Dancing on God's Piano"?
5. What bothers Phoebe about Mick's urn?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)