1. Why does Phoebe say Mick's death wasn't an accident?
(a) Because she doesn't believe in accidents.
(b) Because he wasn't riding crazy.
(c) Because he wasn't pay attention.
(d) Because he was getting in trouble at the time.
2. What does Phoebe say caused Mick to lose control of his bike the day he died?
(a) Someone yelled at him.
(b) His tire hit a rock.
(c) He was riding too fast.
(d) He was too tired to be riding.
3. In "Mick", what does Phoebe say the purpose of her narrating this novel is?
(a) She isn't sure why she is narrating the story.
(b) To make sure she remembers her brother.
(c) To teach people about wearing helmets.
(d) To let the reader get to know Mick.
4. How much older is Phoebe than Mick?
(a) 10 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 1 and a half years.
5. In "Mick", who does Phoebe say Mick used to love to impersonate?
(a) Their parents.
(b) The Wicked Witch of the West.
(c) The president.
This section contains 5,138 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)