• Phoebe introduces this novel, and her brother, by saying Mick has died.
• Phoebe describes her relationship with Mick in general as being close as they are close in age.
• On the morning Mick died, Mick and Phoebe were fighting over a pirate tattoo and Phoebe called Mick a name.
• Phoebe describes the first big "caper" she and Mick pulled off together.
• Mick rides his bike past Phoebe and Zoe on the way to school, and Phoebe explains the argument to Zoe.
• Mick asks Phoebe to ride his bike home for him so he can get a ride with a friend. Phoebe refuses.
• While at soccer practice, Phoebe hears an ambulance and she begins to worry.
• Phoebe learns that Mick was in an accident.
• Zoe's mom takes Phoebe back to their house while Phoebe's parents go to the hospital with Mick.
The Serengeti Sucks
• Phoebe learns that...
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)