|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ian say he knows Taylor is a good person?
2. Why does Tara say they can have all the bananas they want?
3. What does Michael have to drink for breakfast at the Liss apartment?
4. What is Taylor's response when Tara says, "We're not people. We're special."
5. How much is the necklace Taylor chooses as her favorite?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hatch ask Taylor to do during the concert? What are her thoughts about the request?
2. What, according to Jack, is Wade's story?
3. What are Dr. Hatch's final words to Taylor as they head back to the Academy after the morning of shopping?
4. Describe the situation involving Zeus's confrontation at the concert, including the involvement of other Glows and Hatch.
5. What is the story Tara tells Taylor about the eagles?
6. What is it that worries Taylor about the morning of shopping in the exclusive shops? What is Dr. Hatch's reaction when they meet for lunch?
7. What does Clyde yell to the officer who comes into the interrogation room to get Michael and what does the officer think about Clyde's words?
8. What does Taylor believe Griff's purpose is and what does Tara reveal that his purpose actually is?
9. How do Ostin, Michael, Wade, and Jack take possession of the food service van? What do they use it for?
10. What were some of the things Clyde called Michael and said to him?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who is Zeus? Why does he never bathe? What is his role as a Glow? Why does he blindly follow Hatch? What does Taylor learn about Zeus's family? How does she learn this? What is the effect of this information on Zeus?
Essay Topic 2
Compare the abilities of Tara with those of Taylor. Compare the abilities of Michael to those of Nichelle. Name several times the powers of each are used. What do the ways the Glows use their powers say about the personalities of each?
Essay Topic 3
Who is Mrs. Vey? What is her role in the story? What kind of person is she? What is her fate? Is she considered a major character? What are her motivations?
This section contains 962 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)