|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Parker say is unique about how Michael handles electricity coming into his body?
(a) It's painful to him.
(b) He can dissiminate it.
(c) He enjoys it.
(d) He can capture it.
2. How does Michael get the elevator door to close?
(a) With an electrical pulse.
(b) With a key.
(c) By pushing the emergency close button.
(d) He doesn't.
3. What does Dr. Hatch say when Tara says they've spent about ten thousand dollars?
(a) He hadn't expected them to spend so much so quickly.
(b) They should be about finished.
(c) He wants to know what Tara bought for herself.
(d) They should pick up the pace.
4. What does Tara have for breakfast?
(a) Bananas and cereal.
(b) Toast and coffee.
(c) A banana smoothie.
(d) Eggs and toast.
5. What does Tara say to the hostess at the Japanese restaurant that prompts them to give her a table?
(a) She will pay five hundred dollars for a table.
(b) She's a celebrity.
(c) She's from the Elgen Academy.
(d) Dr. Hatch has reservations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were some of the things Michael is offered for entertainment while he's held in his room?
2. What is the name of the street Jack lives on?
3. How many necklaces are placed in front of Taylor from which to choose?
4. Where is the family meeting everyone is required to attend at the Elgen Academy?
5. What is the decision Michael makes on the second night?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hatch ask Taylor to do during the concert? What are her thoughts about the request?
2. What does Clyde yell to the officer who comes into the interrogation room to get Michael and what does the officer think about Clyde's words?
3. Describe Jack's house.
4. What does Tara say about how she first came to the academy and how she came to live there?
5. What does Hatch reveal to Michael about his father's death?
6. What does Taylor believe Griff's purpose is and what does Tara reveal that his purpose actually is?
7. What, according to Jack, is Wade's story?
8. What were some of the things Clyde called Michael and said to him?
9. How do Michael and Ostin get inside the building once they're in the compound?
10. What is the demand Hatch makes at the motor cross event? What is Taylor's response? What does Tara do?
This section contains 920 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)