|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tara say they can have all the bananas they want?
(a) They can actually have all the fruit they want.
(b) There are banana trees out back.
(c) Yellow fruits enhance their glows.
(d) The high potassium content is good for them.
2. What is the news story Hatch is watching when the phone rings at the beginning of Chapter 29?
(a) The collision of two commuter trains ner New York.
(b) The sinking of two major cruise liners.
(c) The detonation of two bombs in major government buildings.
(d) The crash of two jets leaving the London airport.
3. What does Ian say they call the cell where Taylor is being held?
(a) The Dungeon.
(b) The Spider Hole.
4. How does Taylor say she knows about the famous jeweler, Harry Winston?
(a) From commercials on television.
(b) From a movie shot on Rodeo Drive.
(c) Tara has told her about him.
(d) From a song her mother likes.
5. What does Jack tell the guard they left inside the building in an effort to get back in?
(a) Dirty laundry.
(b) Chicken cordon bleu.
(c) Order forms.
(d) Security badges.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys see leaving the Elgen compound that gives them the idea of how to get inside?
2. What does Dr. Hatch reveal about Michael's father's job?
3. What does Taylor reveal to Ostin?
4. What does Michael say he felt when he chewed through a vacuum cleaner cord when he was four?
5. What does Dr. Hatch demand Taylor do while they are at the concert?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Michael and Ostin get inside the building once they're in the compound?
2. Describe the scene at breakfast the morning after Michael is released from the hospital.
3. Describe the situation involving Zeus's confrontation at the concert, including the involvement of other Glows and Hatch.
4. How do Ostin, Michael, Wade, and Jack take possession of the food service van? What do they use it for?
5. What is the story Tara tells Taylor about the eagles?
6. What, according to Jack, is Wade's story?
7. What are the powers of Ian, McKenna, and Abigail?
8. What is the demand Hatch makes at the motor cross event? What is Taylor's response? What does Tara do?
9. What does Dr. Parker say is the reason Michael handles the electricity differently?
10. What does Hatch ask Taylor to do during the concert? What are her thoughts about the request?
This section contains 1,013 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)