|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is the necklace Taylor chooses as her favorite?
(a) One hundred, sixty-eight thousand dollars.
(b) One hundred, sixteen thousand dollars.
(c) A half million dollars.
(d) Eighty-four thousand dollars.
2. In Chapter 22, what is the event Dr. Hatch says he has planned for the group in honor of Taylor's arrival?
(a) Hiking in the Alps.
(b) A bike ride in Tuscany.
(c) A motorcross event.
(d) Deep sea fishing.
3. Where does Tara say they're going that morning?
(b) A concert being staged in Taylor's honor.
(c) A string of discount stores in search of bargains.
(d) The Miracle Mile for shopping.
4. Which of the following was NOT a feature in the room Michael is taken to in the first part of Chapter 40?
(a) Surround-sound audio.
(b) A doorknob on the inside that looks like a lion's head.
(c) A plasma TV.
(d) Monet prints on the walls.
5. How long does Dr. Hatch instruct Nichelle to torture Taylor for her failure to reboot the rider as instructed?
(a) Two hours.
(b) An hour.
(c) A half hour.
(d) An hour and a half.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael do when he learns his conversation with Clyde will be recorded?
2. What team does Dr. Hatch say he can arrange for Taylor to be a cheerleader for when she's older?
3. Where does Jack agree to meet Michael and Ostin for the trip to California?
4. What was Clyde wearing when Michael entered the interrogation room to talk to him?
5. What does Clyde say when Michael says he'll help Clyde get out of jail?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hatch ask Taylor to do during the concert? What are her thoughts about the request?
2. What are the powers of Ian, McKenna, and Abigail?
3. What, according to Jack, is Wade's story?
4. What are Dr. Hatch's final words to Taylor as they head back to the Academy after the morning of shopping?
5. What is it that worries Taylor about the morning of shopping in the exclusive shops? What is Dr. Hatch's reaction when they meet for lunch?
6. Describe the situation involving Zeus's confrontation at the concert, including the involvement of other Glows and Hatch.
7. Describe the scene at breakfast the morning after Michael is released from the hospital.
8. What does Taylor believe Griff's purpose is and what does Tara reveal that his purpose actually is?
9. What does Dr. Parker say is unique about Michael's electricity?
10. What does Tara say about how she first came to the academy and how she came to live there?
This section contains 920 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)