|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitchell, Jack, and Wade accuse Michael of that afternoon after school?
(a) Trashing their lockers.
(b) Interfering when they were picking on Ostin.
(c) Telling on them.
(d) Being a goody-two-shoes.
2. What color is the van that Taylor is being held prisoner in?
3. How does Ostin describe Michael's efforts to keep his powers hidden?
(a) Going bowling in flip-flops.
(b) Having a racecar that stays in the garage.
(c) Trying to hide a pink elephant in a refrigerator.
(d) Having a million dollars and buying a stick of gum.
4. Which of the following is Not part of the bet Taylor tires to make on the fight between Corky and Michael?
(a) Twenty dollars on the winner.
(b) Loser has to dance on a table during lunch.
(c) Loser has to carry the winner's books.
(d) Loser has to wear Taylor's skirt.
5. What is the problem with Mrs. Vey's car that Michael fixes before she's leaving for work?
(a) The wipers won't turn on.
(b) The key is stuck in the engine.
(c) The car is out of gas.
(d) The battery is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What initials did Michael secretly write when he was nine?
2. What is the message that comes over the PA system while Michael, Taylor, and Ostin are standing near Taylor's locker?
3. What does Ostin say he did when he discovered Michael lying on the ground beside his mom's car?
4. What does Taylor's father do for a living?
5. Nichelle says she is _________.
Short Essay Questions
1. When does Michael tell his mother about the offer to attend Elgen Academy? What is his mother's reaction?
2. What happened when Michael was bullied at Churchill Junior High School?
3. How is Taylor kidnapped?
4. Describe the scene between Michael and his mother the evening after Michael shocks Mitchell, Wade, and Jack.
5. What are Michael's thoughts about Taylor Ridley? Why doesn't he share that information with his best friend, Ostin?
6. What had Mitchell, Wade, and Jack done to humiliate Ostin, and how long had it taken for Ostin to live it down?
7. What is the discussion Mr. Dallstrom has with Michael?
8. What was the situation that caused Michael to be in detention when the class was studying Greek mythology?
9. How does the game end and what does Taylor late confess about her role in it?
10. Describe the conversation with the first cheerleader who approaches Ostin and Michael in Chapter 9. What is Ostin's reaction?
This section contains 957 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)