|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ostin's conclusion when he measures Michael's electrical output the Saturday after the party?
(a) There's no real change.
(b) Michael is becoming less electric.
(c) Michael is becoming more electric.
(d) His volt meter must be broken.
2. What color is the van that Taylor is being held prisoner in?
3. What does Taylor say is the reason Michael was able to beat up Jack and his friends?
(a) Michael was on the wrestling team at his previous school.
(b) Michael has a black belt.
(c) Michael is able to shock people.
(d) Michael had a baseball bat.
4. Where does Michael live?
5. Who does Drew compare Michael to?
(a) Michael Jordan.
(b) Mr. Dallstrom.
(c) Chuck Norris.
(d) Stone Cold Steve Austin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Taylor given to drink during the ride?
2. What is Michael's mom's job?
3. Who is Mrs. Hancock?
4. What is Nichelle wearing?
5. Who drives Michael, Ostin, and Taylor to the after-game party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the basic information from the newspaper article Ostin finds related to the Pasadena Hospital?
2. Where does Ostin go that afternoon after class, and why does he go there?
3. What is the discussion Mr. Dallstrom has with Michael?
4. What happens when Corky and Michael go outside the house for a wrestling match? What does Michael say afterward?
5. Describe the encounter with the man wearing dirty clothes outside the pizza place.
6. What happened when Michael was bullied at Churchill Junior High School?
7. What does Dr. Hatch tell Taylor about her birth and her biological relatives?
8. What does Ostin think about Mrs. Vey? What does Michael think about Ostin's attitude?
9. What is the conversation when Ostin calls Taylor and Michael "mutants?"
10. What are some of the pieces of information Michael gets from the police about the kidnapping of his mother?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)