|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Michael live?
2. What does Ostin say Dallstrom will do if Michael refuses to go to the Elgen Academy?
(a) Make Taylor go in his place.
(b) Kick him out of school.
(d) Make Michael's life miserable.
3. What do Mr. and Mrs. Ridley believe happened to Taylor?
(a) She ran away.
(b) She is at a friend's house.
(c) She was kidnapped.
(d) She is hiding at Michael's house.
4. What was in the trash cans the day Michael had been rolled across the cafeteria inside one?
(a) Spaghetti and salad.
(b) Chili, cheese, and peanut butter sandwiches.
(c) Beef stew and peaches.
(d) Rice, gravy, carrots, and peas.
5. What does Taylor say she was doing the first time she used her power?
(a) Pretending to be a wizard casting a spell.
(b) Eating dinner with her dad.
(c) Watching a movie with a friend.
(d) Playing basketball with her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What initials did Michael secretly write when he was nine?
2. Who does Drew compare Michael to?
3. Where does Nichelle say Mrs. Vey is being held?
4. What is Ostin's conclusion when he measures Michael's electrical output the Saturday after the party?
5. What was the question on Taylor's first note passed to Michael during the science test?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the situation that caused Michael to be in detention when the class was studying Greek mythology?
2. What does Michael say happened at the only other party he'd been invited to since he had moved to Idaho?
3. What does Dr. Hatch tell Taylor about her birth and her biological relatives?
4. What are some of the pieces of information Michael gets from the police about the kidnapping of his mother?
5. What does Dr. Hatch tell Taylor about his ultimate goals for a new race and what that will mean for the world?
6. What is the basic information from the newspaper article Ostin finds related to the Pasadena Hospital?
7. Who visits Michael the evening after he's released from the hospital? What do they tell him?
8. What is the conversation when Ostin calls Taylor and Michael "mutants?"
9. How does the game end and what does Taylor late confess about her role in it?
10. What is the discussion Mr. Dallstrom has with Michael?
This section contains 877 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)