|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 through 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael say it feels like to him when he shocks someone?
(a) A sneeze.
(b) A burp.
(c) A hiccup.
(d) A minor shock.
2. Why does Ostin say he's going to Pasadena with Michael?
(a) Michael pleads with him to go.
(b) There's no point in being at home without his best friend.
(c) Michael can't possibly get there on his own.
(d) He's waited for an adventure like this his entire life.
3. Which of the following is Not part of the bet Taylor tires to make on the fight between Corky and Michael?
(a) Loser has to carry the winner's books.
(b) Loser has to wear Taylor's skirt.
(c) Loser has to dance on a table during lunch.
(d) Twenty dollars on the winner.
4. Where does Jack say his two brothers are?
(a) One is in Iraq and the other is in prison.
(b) One is a mechanic and the other works at McDonald's.
(c) One is a drug dealer and one is a cop.
(d) One is a deputy and one is a teacher.
5. Where does Nichelle say Mrs. Vey is being held?
(a) In the Pasadena facility.
(b) In the Paris facility.
(c) She doesn't say.
(d) In another van.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Taylor say she knows about the famous jeweler, Harry Winston?
2. What does Lieutenant Lloyd say Clyde has been ranting about ever since he was arrested?
3. What does Taylor say when Michael asks where she was born?
4. What is Nichelle wearing?
5. What kind of car does Jack have?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)