|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tara say the children can have when they turn sixteen?
(a) A home of their own.
(b) Any car they want.
(c) A trip to anywhere they want.
(d) Anything they ask for.
2. What does Michael have to drink for breakfast at the Liss apartment?
(b) Hot chocolate.
(c) Orange juice.
3. What is Ostin's conclusion when he measures Michael's electrical output the Saturday after the party?
(a) His volt meter must be broken.
(b) Michael is becoming more electric.
(c) There's no real change.
(d) Michael is becoming less electric.
4. What does Nichelle make Taylor say before she'll stop torturing Taylor during the ride in the van?
(a) Pretty please with a cherry on top.
(b) I'll do anything you say.
(c) You are the queen of the universe.
(d) I'll lick your boots.
5. What is the message that comes over the PA system while Michael, Taylor, and Ostin are standing near Taylor's locker?
(a) Ostin's mother is waiting for him in the principal's office.
(b) Taylor is wanted in the library.
(c) Michael is to go to the principal's office.
(d) Michael's mother is waiting for him in the lobby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Drew ask when Taylor announces that Michael has Tourette's?
2. Who tells Michael that his mother has been kidnapped?
3. How long does Dr. Hatch say Tara has lived at the Elgen Academy?
4. What is Lieutenant Lloyd driving when he picks up Michael?
5. What are Ostin and Michael watching when Mrs. Vey says it's time to go pick up Taylor?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)