Chapters 1 through 8
1. How much is the bounty on the "last two children," as revealed during the conversation in Chapter 1?
(a) A quarter of a million dollars.
(b) There isn't one.
(c) A million dollars.
(d) A half million dollars.
2. Where does Michael live?
3. What is the name of Michael's High School?
(a) Morris High School.
(b) Mt. Rushmore High School.
(c) Meridian High School.
(d) Middleton High School.
4. What did Mr. Dalstrom say when Michael insisted being stuffed in a locker wasn't his fault?
(a) He should have called for help.
(b) He should retaliate.
(c) He should have resisted.
(d) It wasn't his fault.
5. Why did Michael say Ostin never got shoved in a locker?
(a) The gang knew he would tell on them.
(b) The gang didn't pick on him.
(c) He was wider than a locker.
(d) He fought back.
6. What was the question Poulsen said was going to be on their test the following day?
(a) The method by which an eel makes electricity.
(b) The role of electricity in the body.
(c) The function of the heart in the body.
(d) The digestive process for a frog.
This section contains 5,573 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)