1. What is Gregor Samsa transformed into?
(a) A large spider.
(b) A giant beetle.
(c) A miniscule fly.
(d) A tiny ant.
2. What does Gregor recall after witnessing his transformation?
(a) Not saying his prayers before bed.
(b) Eating questionable food at dinner.
(c) Arguing with his mother the previous night.
(d) Having a bad night's sleep.
3. What does Gregor see when he examines his body?
(a) A brown plated abdomen.
(b) A long snout.
(c) A pair of wings.
(d) Black, shiny claws.
4. What does Gregor notice is still in the corner of his bedroom?
(a) A bag of dirty clothes.
(b) A rocking chair.
(c) An armoire.
(d) A suitcase of cloth samples.
5. What is pictured in the photo that hangs on Gregor's wall?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) A young girl.
(c) A distant cousin.
(d) His sister.
6. What makes Gregor want to go back to sleep?
(a) The sound of his parents arguing.
(b) His morning chores.
(c) His desire to pretend that what has happened is a dream.
(d) The rain.
This section contains 5,310 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)