|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is the name of the king who rules over Alcathous?
2. Who gives Romulus the gift of immortality after her restores his grandfather's throne?
3. How does Juno punish the servants living in Athamas and Ino's house?
4. What landmark is disturbed when Numa's wife is in the woods mourning his death?
5. To whom does the council award the armor that has been fought over by Ajax and Ulysses?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Who do Cupid's first two arrows shoot,...
This section contains 1,086 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)