|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT an argument that Ulysses gives when fighting for the armor?
(a) His ancestral lines.
(b) His intelligence.
(c) His battle scars.
(d) His fighting history.
2. How does Glaucus respond to Circe when she offers herself to him?
(a) He is saddened.
(b) He is repulsed.
(c) He is apathetic.
(d) He is excited.
3. What type of animal begins attacking Ceyx's livestock?
4. What does Caenis request to be turned into when offered a wish from Neptune?
(a) A tree.
(b) A bird.
(c) A warrior.
(d) A man.
5. What type of bird is Picus transformed into when he rebukes Circe's advances?
(a) A magpie.
(b) A blackbird.
(c) A sparrow.
(d) A woodpecker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Orpheus go to attempt to win back his wife?
2. What does Circe transform the soldiers scouting her island into?
3. Where is Achilles struck by an arrow, killing him?
4. What is interesting about Cycnus' skin?
5. What sport does Hyacinth excel at?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)