|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ears does Apollo place atop Midas' head?
2. Which family member does Myrrha inappropriately fall in love with?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her uncle.
3. Whose armor is fought over between Ajax and Ulysses?
4. Who gives Romulus the gift of immortality after her restores his grandfather's throne?
5. Which goddess sends omens to Julius Caesar about his fate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the gods say that Laomedon must do to his daughter Hesion?
2. What is interesting about Cycnus' skin?
3. Which of the following characters is NOT included as an example in Pythagoras' explanation of aging?
4. How does Turnus attempt to exact his revenge on Aeneas after they are both promised the same woman in marriage?
5. What lie is told about Iphis when she is born?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Achilles killed?
2. How does Hyacinth find himself transformed into a flower?
3. How does Peleus eventually get Thetis to marry him?
4. How is Crotana founded?
5. How does Ceyx respond to the news that wolves are attacking his livestock?
6. How does Scylla exact her revenge on Circe?
7. How does Picus find himself transformed into a woodpecker?
8. How does Cipius convince Rome to exile him to his own land?
9. What question does Tlepolemus ask Nestor during his storytelling, and what is Nestor's response?
10. How does Hecuba exact her revenge on her son, Polydorus?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)