|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of flower is Proserpina collecting when Dis first finds her?
2. What power does Medusa's head hold?
(a) The power to turn objects to gold.
(b) The power to turn people to snakes.
(c) The power to turn water to wine.
(d) The power to turn people to stone.
3. What animal does Juno transform Castillo into?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A deer.
(c) A fox.
(d) A bear.
4. Where do Cadmus and his wife live out the rest of their days after their transformation?
(a) In the woods.
(b) In the underworld.
(c) In their same home.
(d) In the clouds.
5. In her conversation with the raven, what does the crow claim to have been before her transformation?
(a) A goddess.
(b) A nymph.
(c) A warrior.
(d) A princess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Over what does Achelous find himself in a fight with Hercules?
2. How many days does Hercules' mother claim to have been in labor when her son was born?
3. Where do the furies, including Tisiphone, live?
4. What does Hercules break off of Achelous during their battle?
5. What is Pronce's relationship to Philomena?
Short Essay Questions
1. What significant events happen surrounding the birth of Hercules?
2. What is the result of Phaeton's visit to the Sun?
3. What condition does Jupiter come up with for the return of Proserpina from the underworld?
4. Why does Tereus believe that his relationship with Procne is doomed from the start?
5. How is Pentheus killed?
6. How does the competition between Minerva and Arachne progress?
7. What does Minos continually have a recurring dream about?
8. How does Europa come to be missing?
9. What happens after Juno enlists Tisiphone to help her extract her revenge on Athamas and Ino?
10. How does Io come to be pregnant with Erasmus?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)