Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT an argument that Ulysses gives when fighting for the armor?
(a) His ancestral lines.
(b) His intelligence.
(c) His battle scars.
(d) His fighting history.
2. How does Glaucus respond to Circe when she offers herself to him?
(a) He is saddened.
(b) He is repulsed.
(c) He is apathetic.
(d) He is excited.
3. What type of animal begins attacking Ceyx's livestock?
4. What does Caenis request to be turned into when offered a wish from Neptune?
(a) A tree.
(b) A bird.
(c) A warrior.
(d) A man.
5. What type of bird is Picus transformed into when he rebukes Circe's advances?
(a) A magpie.
(b) A blackbird.
(c) A sparrow.
(d) A woodpecker.
6. Where does Orpheus go to attempt to win back his wife?
(a) The underworld.
(b) The vally of the gods.
(c) The heavens.
(d) Mount Olympus.
7. What does Circe transform the soldiers scouting her island into?
8. Where is Achilles struck by an arrow, killing him?
(a) In the elbow.
(b) In the neck.
(c) In the heel.
(d) In the stomach.
9. What is interesting about Cycnus' skin?
(a) It is impenetrable.
(b) It is transparent.
(c) It is the color of gold.
(d) It flakes off his body when touched.
10. What sport does Hyacinth excel at?
(a) Disc throwing.
(b) Pole vaulting.
(d) Hurtle jumping.
11. Which of the following animals does Thesion transform into to escape Peleus?
(a) A fish.
(b) A bird.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A lion.
12. What form does Aesculapius take when relieving the Romans of their plague?
(a) A dog.
(b) A dove.
(c) A man.
(d) A snake.
13. Which god accidentally kills Hyacinth?
14. How does Turnus attempt to exact his revenge on Aeneas after they are both promised the same woman in marriage?
(a) By killing their first born son.
(b) By stabbing Aeneas' heart.
(c) By burning his ships.
(d) By poisoning the wife.
15. Which of the following objects is NOT thrown at Caenis by the centaurs in an attempt to kill him?
(c) Clouds from the sky.
(d) Whole mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Numa's wife transformed into after she disturbs the landmark in the woods?
2. Who does Chione liken herself to in beauty?
3. What ears does Apollo place atop Midas' head?
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the substances that Aeneas' daughters produce?
5. How does Byblis tell the family member that she is in love with him?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)