1. At the opening of the novel, who or what does Ovid evoke to inspire his writing?
2. In Ovid's version of the creation of the earth, what are the first two forces to be separated?
3. Which of the following gods creates the four seasons for man?
4. In what "age of time" are all the creatures of the earth living harmoniously with one another?
5. In what "age of time" does war begin to break out, but there is still a sense of normality in the daily lives of the people?
This section contains 4,049 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)