|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 15: The Death of Numa | Book 15: Hippolytus | Book 15: Cipus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Minos searching for in Athens?
(a) An ally to fight with him.
(b) A scholar to study with him.
(c) An artist to create with him.
(d) A woman to marry him.
2. Which of the following is NOT an explicit instruction from Jupiter on how the re-population of the earth is to happen?
(a) Use your hands to dig to the wet soil of earth.
(b) Throw the bones of your mother behind your back.
(c) Cover your head.
(d) Wear your garments loose.
3. Why does Nestor leave Hercules out of his story about the Trojan War?
(a) Because he hates Hercules.
(b) Because Hercules would be embarrassed.
(c) Because Hercules asked him not to.
(d) Because Hercules wasn't at the battle.
4. Who has stolen Aeneas' daughters and forced them into slavery?
5. What does the water nymph transform the attacking animals into?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Chione liken herself to in beauty?
2. What does Laomedon promise to pay the gods for their help in building a wall around Troy?
3. What skill do both Arachne and Minerva hold?
4. What power does Medusa's head hold?
5. After Arachne is dead, what type of animal does Minerva transform her body into?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)