|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 15: The Death of Numa | Book 15: Hippolytus | Book 15: Cipus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Castillo is reunited with her son, what does Jupiter transform the pair into?
2. Who rescues Ulysses from Circe's evil magic, allowing him to rescue his men?
3. What animal, when mated with a human, produces a Minotaur?
(a) A moose.
(b) A buffalo.
(c) A bull.
(d) A cariboo.
4. Who does Pronce kill in order to get back at her husband, Tereus?
(a) Tereus' mother.
(c) Tereus' father.
(d) Tereus' son.
5. What does Medea instruct Pelias' daughters to do to their father?
(a) Shave off all their father's hair.
(b) Cut off one of their father's toes.
(c) Drain him of his blood.
(d) Remove the skin from his body.
Short Answer Questions
1. As punishment for harming a nymph, what is Dyrope slowly transformed into?
2. What is the name of the nymph that first falls in love with Narcissus?
3. How does Clytie respond to the Sun's affair with Leucothoe?
4. Which of the following gods creates the four seasons for man?
5. What do the tears of the sea nymph who sees Dis steal Proserpina transform into?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)