|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 15: The Death of Numa | Book 15: Hippolytus | Book 15: Cipus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In her conversation with the raven, what does the crow claim to have been before her transformation?
(a) A nymph.
(b) A warrior.
(c) A princess.
(d) A goddess.
2. What does Circe transform the soldiers scouting her island into?
3. As Cadmus and his wife mourn Athamas and Ino, what animals are they turned into by their grief?
4. What animal, when mated with a human, produces a Minotaur?
(a) A bull.
(b) A buffalo.
(c) A moose.
(d) A cariboo.
5. What is Numa's wife transformed into after she disturbs the landmark in the woods?
(a) A weeping willow.
(b) A kingfisher.
(c) A pool of water.
(d) A flowering rose bush.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Paris runs away from Troy, what has he stolen?
2. With what is Phaeton killed?
3. What does everything that Midas touches turn into?
4. Where do the furies, including Tisiphone, live?
5. On what continent does Miletus give birth to twins?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)