|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 15: The Death of Numa | Book 15: Hippolytus | Book 15: Cipus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is interesting about Cycnus' skin?
(a) It is impenetrable.
(b) It flakes off his body when touched.
(c) It is transparent.
(d) It is the color of gold.
2. What does Pygmalion sculpt his wife out of?
3. What object do Deucalian and Pyrrah throw to the earth, creating humans?
4. What does Bacchus transform the women of Thracian into in response to their actions against Orpheus?
5. When Paris runs away from Troy, what has he stolen?
(a) A bag of gold.
(b) A woman.
(c) A year's worth of grain harvest.
(d) The king's boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What landmark is disturbed when Numa's wife is in the woods mourning his death?
2. What is Eurydice bitten by on the day of her wedding?
3. How does Peleus eventually tame Thesion?
4. What is Scylla transformed into when she is attempting to destroy Aeneas' fleet?
5. How many days does Hercules' mother claim to have been in labor when her son was born?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)