|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 15: The Death of Numa | Book 15: Hippolytus | Book 15: Cipus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object represents Meleager's life according to an old prophecy?
(a) A river tide.
(b) A leaf.
(c) A log.
(d) A snowflake.
2. Which family member does Myrrha inappropriately fall in love with?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her uncle.
3. Where is Achilles struck by an arrow, killing him?
(a) In the neck.
(b) In the stomach.
(c) In the elbow.
(d) In the heel.
4. With what type of material are Icarus' wings fashioned?
5. What animal makes up half of Pan's body?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is interesting about Cycnus' skin?
2. What type of animal begins attacking Ceyx's livestock?
3. What soldier is Cycnus worried has infuriated the goddess Diana?
4. Why do Pyramus and Thisbe decide to run away from their families?
5. What is the name of the nymph sent to Alcyone to inform her of Ceyx's death?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)