|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 15: The Death of Numa | Book 15: Hippolytus | Book 15: Cipus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hippolytus' name changed to when he is given a second life?
2. On what continent does Miletus give birth to twins?
3. Who bursts into Perseus and Andromeda's wedding, causing a disturbance?
(a) Andromeda's brother.
(b) Perseus' wife.
(c) Perseus' mother.
(d) Andromeda's fiance.
4. What does Jupiter transform Io into in the attempts to quench his wife's suspicion?
(a) A cow.
(b) A swan.
(c) A flower.
(d) A rat.
5. What animal does Pyramus think attacked and killed Thisbe?
(a) A lion.
(b) A vulture.
(c) A bear.
(d) A shark.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has stolen Aeneas' daughters and forced them into slavery?
2. Whose oracle does Ceyx seek out for advice after his livestock are attacked?
3. Which of the following is NOT an explicit instruction from Jupiter on how the re-population of the earth is to happen?
4. What type of bird does Scylla's father transform into after his death?
5. What is Cephalus doing when he says he was kidnapped by Aurora?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)