|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 15: The Death of Numa | Book 15: Hippolytus | Book 15: Cipus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In response to Juno's actions against Tiresias, what gift does Jupiter give the old man?
(a) The ability to love.
(b) The ability to fly.
(c) The gift of everlasting life.
(d) The ability to prophecy.
2. Who has stolen Aeneas' daughters and forced them into slavery?
3. Whose armor is fought over between Ajax and Ulysses?
4. What object do Deucalian and Pyrrah throw to the earth, creating humans?
5. What does Circe transform Scylla's lower body into?
(a) Goat legs.
(b) Dead fish.
(c) Poisonous snakes.
(d) Mad dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Cadmus and his wife live out the rest of their days after their transformation?
2. When Paris runs away from Troy, what has he stolen?
3. As Cadmus and his wife mourn Athamas and Ino, what animals are they turned into by their grief?
4. What is Anaxerta transformed into after she rebukes Iphis?
5. How many children does Niobe lose after she refuses to comply with the gods?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)