|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 15: The Death of Numa | Book 15: Hippolytus | Book 15: Cipus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes the life of Philemon and Baucis?
2. What soldier is Cycnus worried has infuriated the goddess Diana?
3. Where is Achilles struck by an arrow, killing him?
(a) In the stomach.
(b) In the elbow.
(c) In the heel.
(d) In the neck.
4. What object do Deucalian and Pyrrah throw to the earth, creating humans?
5. How does Peleus eventually tame Thesion?
(a) He soothes her with poetry.
(b) He paints a portrait of her.
(c) He ties her up.
(d) He overpowers her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Juno transform Castillo into?
2. With what type of material are Icarus' wings fashioned?
3. How does Glaucus respond to Circe when she offers herself to him?
4. How does Hippolytus die?
5. Which goddess transforms Pygmalions' wife into a real woman?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)