|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 15: The Death of Numa | Book 15: Hippolytus | Book 15: Cipus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of animal begins attacking Ceyx's livestock?
2. To whom does the council award the armor that has been fought over by Ajax and Ulysses?
(a) To neither of the men.
(b) To Ulysses.
(c) To Ajax.
(d) To both men to split between them.
3. In her conversation with the raven, what does the crow claim to have been before her transformation?
(a) A nymph.
(b) A warrior.
(c) A goddess.
(d) A princess.
4. What sport does Hyacinth excel at?
(a) Hurtle jumping.
(c) Pole vaulting.
(d) Disc throwing.
5. What is Pronce's relationship to Philomena?
(a) They are sisters.
(b) They are best friends.
(c) They are mother-daughter.
(d) They are cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following activities does Atalanta challenge her potential suitors to?
2. When Meleager's mother is faced with the prospect of choosing sides between her son and brothers, who does she decide to kill?
3. Which of the following animals does Thesion transform into to escape Peleus?
4. What does Myrrha turn herself into to avoid being killed?
5. Who does Cupid's first arrow hit?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)