|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 15: The Death of Numa | Book 15: Hippolytus | Book 15: Cipus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Cadmus and his wife mourn Athamas and Ino, what animals are they turned into by their grief?
2. What type of bird is Daedalion transformed into when he jumps off the cliff?
(a) A vulture.
(b) A kingfisher.
(c) A hawk.
(d) A sparrow.
3. How many days does Hercules' mother claim to have been in labor when her son was born?
4. Which of the following is the way that Cipius finds himself altered by the gods.
(a) He began to moo like a cow rather than speak.
(b) His hands were transformed to hooves.
(c) He grew a forked tail, which he attemtped to hide in his trousers.
(d) He grew horns on his head.
5. What object do Deucalian and Pyrrah throw to the earth, creating humans?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Apollo goes missing, what does Mercury steal from him?
2. What type of bird are Pierus' daughters transformed into?
3. Why is Peleus exiled from Troy?
4. What animal makes up half of Pan's body?
5. When Medea first sees Jason, which of the following best describes her response?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)