|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 15: The Death of Numa | Book 15: Hippolytus | Book 15: Cipus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the women of Thracian attempt to kill Orpheus?
(a) By setting him on fire.
(b) By stoning him.
(c) By drowning him.
(d) By poisoning him.
2. How does Galatea respond to Acis' death?
(a) She is amused.
(b) She is apathetic.
(c) She is heartbroken.
(d) She is relieved.
3. Whose armor is fought over between Ajax and Ulysses?
4. Which god accidentally kills Hyacinth?
5. What is Numa's wife transformed into after she disturbs the landmark in the woods?
(a) A pool of water.
(b) A weeping willow.
(c) A kingfisher.
(d) A flowering rose bush.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Cadmus and his wife live out the rest of their days after their transformation?
2. What type of animal attempts to attack Deianara while she is walking through the woods?
3. How does Ciprius feel about being exiled from the land?
4. Where does Scylla hide out after her transformation?
5. How is Acis killed?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)