|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 15: The Death of Numa | Book 15: Hippolytus | Book 15: Cipus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bacchus transform the women of Thracian into in response to their actions against Orpheus?
2. Which goddess transforms Pygmalions' wife into a real woman?
3. Who sings a song for Eurydice that is so moving, even the harsh Fates begin to weep?
4. How does Galatea respond to Acis' death?
(a) She is relieved.
(b) She is apathetic.
(c) She is heartbroken.
(d) She is amused.
5. What does Caenis request to be turned into when offered a wish from Neptune?
(a) A man.
(b) A bird.
(c) A warrior.
(d) A tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the water nymph transform the attacking animals into?
2. What type of nymph is Galatea?
3. Which of the following best describes Hercules' death?
4. What animal does Pyramus think attacked and killed Thisbe?
5. What is Anaxerta transformed into after she rebukes Iphis?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)