|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 15: The Death of Numa | Book 15: Hippolytus | Book 15: Cipus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is the Sun's palace adorned?
(a) Gold plated flowers.
(c) Green vines.
2. Who has stolen Aeneas' daughters and forced them into slavery?
3. Which of the following is NOT an explicit instruction from Jupiter on how the re-population of the earth is to happen?
(a) Cover your head.
(b) Throw the bones of your mother behind your back.
(c) Wear your garments loose.
(d) Use your hands to dig to the wet soil of earth.
4. What is Pronce's relationship to Philomena?
(a) They are sisters.
(b) They are mother-daughter.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are best friends.
5. What is the name of the nymph sent to Alcyone to inform her of Ceyx's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Romulus the gift of immortality after her restores his grandfather's throne?
2. Why is Peleus exiled from Troy?
3. Why does Juno become enraged with Athamas and Ino?
4. What type of bird is Picus transformed into when he rebukes Circe's advances?
5. After Juno is so enraged with Tiresias' answer to her question, what does she do to him?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)