|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 15: The Death of Numa | Book 15: Hippolytus | Book 15: Cipus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Medea instruct Pelias' daughters to do to their father?
(a) Shave off all their father's hair.
(b) Remove the skin from his body.
(c) Cut off one of their father's toes.
(d) Drain him of his blood.
2. What is Anaxerta transformed into after she rebukes Iphis?
3. How does Hippolytus die?
(a) He is bitten by a viper in the woods.
(b) He falls out of a Juniper tree.
(c) He is dragged to death by his horses.
(d) He is killed by a lightning bolt.
4. After visiting a man named Lycaon, what disastrous event does Jupiter create to wipe out humanity?
(a) A fire.
(b) A flood.
(c) A monsoon.
(d) A tornado.
5. What does Bacchus transform the women of Thracian into in response to their actions against Orpheus?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of bird does Scylla's father transform into after his death?
2. How are the sons of Callirhoe altered after Hercules' death?
3. At what event does a centaur attempt to rape Hippodames?
4. What do the gods say that Laomedon must do to his daughter Hesion?
5. How do the women of Thracian attempt to kill Orpheus?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)