|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 13: The Fall of Troy | Book 13: Hecuba, Polyxena, and Polydorus | Book 13: Memnon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Juno punish the servants living in Athamas and Ino's house?
(a) She transforms them into rats.
(b) She turns them to stone.
(c) She drowns them in a river.
(d) She feeds them to poisonous snakes.
2. After Castillo is reunited with her son, what does Jupiter transform the pair into?
3. What type of insect reoccurs in Minos' dreams of the tree?
4. In what "age of time" are all the creatures of the earth living harmoniously with one another?
(a) The Bronze Age.
(b) The Gold Age.
(c) The Silver Age.
(d) The Iron Age.
5. What does Minerva disguise herself as when she visits Arachne?
(a) A young girl.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A swan.
(d) A princess.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what "age of time" does war begin to break out, but there is still a sense of normality in the daily lives of the people?
2. Who does Cupid's first arrow hit?
3. How do the women of Thracian attempt to kill Orpheus?
4. What does Juno enlist Tisiphone to do?
5. What is unique about Argus' face?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)