|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 13: The Fall of Troy | Book 13: Hecuba, Polyxena, and Polydorus | Book 13: Memnon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many gods is Chione impregnated by?
2. How does Hercules kill the beast that is attacking Deianara in the woods?
(a) He sets it on fire.
(b) He wrestles it.
(c) He drowns it.
(d) He stabs it.
3. How many children does Niobe lose after she refuses to comply with the gods?
4. How does Pyramus kill himself?
(a) He stabs himself with a sword.
(b) He tears his own heart in two.
(c) He drinks a vile of poison.
(d) He drowns himself in the sea.
5. Over what does Achelous find himself in a fight with Hercules?
(b) A fish.
(d) A woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT an explicit instruction from Jupiter on how the re-population of the earth is to happen?
2. As Cadmus and his wife mourn Athamas and Ino, what animals are they turned into by their grief?
3. What animal, when mated with a human, produces a Minotaur?
4. What does Caenis request to be turned into when offered a wish from Neptune?
5. Which family member does Myrrha inappropriately fall in love with?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)