|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 13: The Fall of Troy | Book 13: Hecuba, Polyxena, and Polydorus | Book 13: Memnon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the king who rules over Alcathous?
2. After Arachne is dead, what type of animal does Minerva transform her body into?
(a) A moth.
(b) A cockroach.
(c) A ladybug.
(d) A spider.
3. When the nymphs come to bury Narcissus' body, what is the only thing that they find by the pool of water?
(c) His reflection.
4. After Tiresias is struck by a stick, what is changed about him?
(a) His height.
(b) His speech.
(c) His gender.
(d) His ability to love.
5. What does the water nymph transform the attacking animals into?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who bursts into Perseus and Andromeda's wedding, causing a disturbance?
2. Whose armor is fought over between Ajax and Ulysses?
3. At the opening of the novel, who or what does Ovid evoke to inspire his writing?
4. How many children does Niobe lose after she refuses to comply with the gods?
5. What is the name of the nymph sent to Alcyone to inform her of Ceyx's death?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)