|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 13: The Fall of Troy | Book 13: Hecuba, Polyxena, and Polydorus | Book 13: Memnon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bacchus transform the women of Thracian into in response to their actions against Orpheus?
2. Why do Pyramus and Thisbe decide to run away from their families?
(a) Because Thisbe is dying and Pyramus is the only one that can save her.
(b) Because their fathers are both murderers.
(c) Because their fathers do not approve of their relationship.
(d) Because Pyramus is rich and Thisbe is poor.
3. In response to Juno's actions against Tiresias, what gift does Jupiter give the old man?
(a) The gift of everlasting life.
(b) The ability to prophecy.
(c) The ability to fly.
(d) The ability to love.
4. What does Jason ask Medea to give his ailing father?
5. What does Laomedon promise to pay the gods for their help in building a wall around Troy?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Adonis die?
2. After Minerva begins to beat her, how does Arachne commit suicide?
3. What is the name of the nymph sent to Alcyone to inform her of Ceyx's death?
4. How are the sons of Callirhoe altered after Hercules' death?
5. When Medea first sees Jason, which of the following best describes her response?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)