|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 13: The Fall of Troy | Book 13: Hecuba, Polyxena, and Polydorus | Book 13: Memnon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal is Hecuba transformed into after she exacts her revenge on Polymestor?
(a) A crow.
(b) A deer.
(c) A rat.
(d) A dog.
2. What animal does Pyramus think attacked and killed Thisbe?
(a) A bear.
(b) A lion.
(c) A shark.
(d) A vulture.
3. What does Medea instruct Pelias' daughters to do to their father?
(a) Drain him of his blood.
(b) Cut off one of their father's toes.
(c) Remove the skin from his body.
(d) Shave off all their father's hair.
4. What ears does Apollo place atop Midas' head?
5. What type of tree does Jupiter change Daphne into in order to protect her?
(a) A hickory tree.
(b) A magnolia tree.
(c) A laurel tree.
(d) An olive tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. In her conversation with the raven, what does the crow claim to have been before her transformation?
2. Which of the following best describes Hercules' death?
3. After Tiresias is struck by a stick, what is changed about him?
4. How does Juno punish the servants living in Athamas and Ino's house?
5. What type of bird is Daedalion transformed into when he jumps off the cliff?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)