|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 13: The Fall of Troy | Book 13: Hecuba, Polyxena, and Polydorus | Book 13: Memnon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following gods creates the four seasons for man?
2. What type of bird does Scylla's father transform into after his death?
(a) A hawk.
(b) A penguin.
(c) A swan.
(d) A flamingo.
3. What type of tree does Jupiter change Daphne into in order to protect her?
(a) A laurel tree.
(b) A hickory tree.
(c) An olive tree.
(d) A magnolia tree.
4. During the competition, what does Arachne's portrait exemplify?
(a) The beauty of the Athens landscape.
(b) The violence of the Olympian gods.
(c) The glory of the Olympian gods.
(d) The dangers of the underworld.
5. What animal, when mated with a human, produces a Minotaur?
(a) A bull.
(b) A moose.
(c) A buffalo.
(d) A cariboo.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what is Phaeton killed?
2. With what is the Sun's palace adorned?
3. What does Medea agree to do in exchange for marrying Jason?
4. What type of insect reoccurs in Minos' dreams of the tree?
5. What type of bird is Daedalion transformed into when he jumps off the cliff?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)