|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 13: The Fall of Troy | Book 13: Hecuba, Polyxena, and Polydorus | Book 13: Memnon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Castillo is reunited with her son, what does Jupiter transform the pair into?
2. What does Medea agree to do in exchange for marrying Jason?
(a) Help him through magical tasks.
(b) Kill her father so that Jason will not have to complete the tasks.
(c) Complete the tasks for Jason.
(d) Beg her father to rethink the tasks.
3. How do the women of Thracian attempt to kill Orpheus?
(a) By setting him on fire.
(b) By poisoning him.
(c) By drowning him.
(d) By stoning him.
4. Where does Salmacis grab Hermaphrodites, begging the gods to make them as one?
(a) In the clouds.
(b) In the pool.
(c) In the woods.
(d) In the bedroom.
5. Which of the following is NOT an argument that Ajax gives when fighting for the armor?
(a) His strong body.
(b) His ancestral lines.
(c) His fighting history.
(d) His battle scars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cephalus doing when he says he was kidnapped by Aurora?
2. On what continent does Miletus give birth to twins?
3. Who does Pronce kill in order to get back at her husband, Tereus?
4. What does Apollo conceal himself behind when he whispers advice to Paris during the war?
5. What does Pygmalion sculpt his wife out of?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)