|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 13: The Fall of Troy | Book 13: Hecuba, Polyxena, and Polydorus | Book 13: Memnon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ears does Apollo place atop Midas' head?
2. Whose oracle does Ceyx seek out for advice after his livestock are attacked?
3. What color is Scylla's father's hair?
4. In hearing of Mercury's affections for Herse, what goddess does Minerva transform herself into?
5. What does Theseus smash over Eurytus' head, killing him?
(a) A boulder.
(b) A boat anchor.
(c) A tree branch.
(d) A glass bowl.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Adonis die?
2. What is unique about Argus' face?
3. Which of the following activities does Atalanta challenge her potential suitors to?
4. What is the name of the nymph sent to Alcyone to inform her of Ceyx's death?
5. How does Byblis tell the family member that she is in love with him?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)