|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 13: The Fall of Troy | Book 13: Hecuba, Polyxena, and Polydorus | Book 13: Memnon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Minos searching for in Athens?
(a) An artist to create with him.
(b) A woman to marry him.
(c) A scholar to study with him.
(d) An ally to fight with him.
2. What does Hercules break off of Achelous during their battle?
(a) His horn.
(b) His nose.
(c) His wings.
(d) His collarbones.
3. What does Jupiter transform Io into in the attempts to quench his wife's suspicion?
(a) A rat.
(b) A cow.
(c) A flower.
(d) A swan.
4. With what weapon is Perseus threatened at his wedding?
(a) A sword.
(b) A slingshot.
(c) A spear.
(d) A gun.
5. How do the women of Thracian attempt to kill Orpheus?
(a) By poisoning him.
(b) By setting him on fire.
(c) By stoning him.
(d) By drowning him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bacchus transform the women of Thracian into in response to their actions against Orpheus?
2. After Juno is so enraged with Tiresias' answer to her question, what does she do to him?
3. What animal does Jupiter transform himself into when he kidnaps Ganymede?
4. At what event does a centaur attempt to rape Hippodames?
5. How does Pyramus kill himself?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)