|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 13: The Fall of Troy | Book 13: Hecuba, Polyxena, and Polydorus | Book 13: Memnon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bacchus transform the women of Thracian into in response to their actions against Orpheus?
2. At what event does a centaur attempt to rape Hippodames?
(a) At a wedding.
(b) At a dinner party.
(c) At a funeral.
(d) At a picnic.
3. What type of animal attempts to attack Deianara while she is walking through the woods?
(a) A giant.
(b) A minotaur.
(c) A centaur.
(d) A unicorn.
4. What lie is told about Iphis when she is born?
(a) That she was a boy.
(b) That she was a goddess.
(c) That she was a mortal.
(d) That she was stolen from the womb.
5. Where do Cadmus and his wife live out the rest of their days after their transformation?
(a) In their same home.
(b) In the underworld.
(c) In the clouds.
(d) In the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT an argument that Ajax gives when fighting for the armor?
2. What is Cephalus doing when he says he was kidnapped by Aurora?
3. Who does Chione liken herself to in beauty?
4. What does Theseus smash over Eurytus' head, killing him?
5. After Tiresias is struck by a stick, what is changed about him?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)