|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 13: The Fall of Troy | Book 13: Hecuba, Polyxena, and Polydorus | Book 13: Memnon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of bird does Scylla's father transform into after his death?
(a) A swan.
(b) A flamingo.
(c) A penguin.
(d) A hawk.
2. Which of the following objects is NOT thrown at Caenis by the centaurs in an attempt to kill him?
(c) Whole mountains.
(d) Clouds from the sky.
3. Who sings a song for Eurydice that is so moving, even the harsh Fates begin to weep?
4. How does Hercules kill the beast that is attacking Deianara in the woods?
(a) He wrestles it.
(b) He stabs it.
(c) He drowns it.
(d) He sets it on fire.
5. What poisonous object does the beast give to Deianara right before it dies?
(a) An apple.
(b) A cloak.
(c) A crown.
(d) A pair of shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the water nymph transform the attacking animals into?
2. Which of the following is NOT an argument that Ulysses gives when fighting for the armor?
3. How does Philomena get messages to Pronce after her tongue has been removed?
4. Which family member does Myrrha inappropriately fall in love with?
5. How many gods is Chione impregnated by?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)