|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 13: The Fall of Troy | Book 13: Hecuba, Polyxena, and Polydorus | Book 13: Memnon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peleus eventually tame Thesion?
(a) He ties her up.
(b) He paints a portrait of her.
(c) He soothes her with poetry.
(d) He overpowers her.
2. In what "age of time" are all the creatures of the earth living harmoniously with one another?
(a) The Bronze Age.
(b) The Silver Age.
(c) The Gold Age.
(d) The Iron Age.
3. After Juno is so enraged with Tiresias' answer to her question, what does she do to him?
(a) She shrinks him.
(b) She deafens him.
(c) She mutes him.
(d) She blinds him.
4. Where does Orpheus go to attempt to win back his wife?
(a) The vally of the gods.
(b) The underworld.
(c) The heavens.
(d) Mount Olympus.
5. Over what does Achelous find himself in a fight with Hercules?
(a) A woman.
(b) A fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Theseus smash over Eurytus' head, killing him?
2. At what event does a centaur attempt to rape Hippodames?
3. What animal is Hecuba transformed into after she exacts her revenge on Polymestor?
4. Why does Apollo kill Coronis?
5. In her conversation with the raven, what does the crow claim to have been before her transformation?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)