|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 13: The Fall of Troy | Book 13: Hecuba, Polyxena, and Polydorus | Book 13: Memnon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Myrrha?
2. How does Pyramus kill himself?
(a) He tears his own heart in two.
(b) He drinks a vile of poison.
(c) He stabs himself with a sword.
(d) He drowns himself in the sea.
3. Which of the following is NOT an argument that Ajax gives when fighting for the armor?
(a) His ancestral lines.
(b) His battle scars.
(c) His strong body.
(d) His fighting history.
4. Which goddess transforms Pygmalions' wife into a real woman?
5. In hearing of Mercury's affections for Herse, what goddess does Minerva transform herself into?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Orpheus attempt to charm his way out of death?
2. What is unique about Argus' face?
3. How does Adonis die?
4. On what continent does Miletus give birth to twins?
5. What slows down the Greeks as they trek toward Troy to find Paris?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)