|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 13: The Fall of Troy | Book 13: Hecuba, Polyxena, and Polydorus | Book 13: Memnon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT an argument that Ulysses gives when fighting for the armor?
(a) His intelligence.
(b) His battle scars.
(c) His fighting history.
(d) His ancestral lines.
2. How many children does Niobe lose after she refuses to comply with the gods?
3. What does Diana sacrifice in the place of Iphigenia?
(a) A goat.
(b) A lamb.
(c) An calf.
(d) A doe.
4. During the competition, what does Minerva's portrait exemplify?
(a) The glory of the Olympian gods.
(b) The dangers of the underworld.
(c) The beauty of the Athens landscape.
(d) The violence of the Olympian gods.
5. With what type of material are Icarus' wings fashioned?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Medea instruct Pelias' daughters to do to their father?
2. What does the water nymph transform the attacking animals into?
3. What type of animal attempts to attack Deianara while she is walking through the woods?
4. Which goddess transforms Pygmalions' wife into a real woman?
5. What does everything that Midas touches turn into?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)