|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 13: The Fall of Troy | Book 13: Hecuba, Polyxena, and Polydorus | Book 13: Memnon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What power does Medusa's head hold?
(a) The power to turn people to stone.
(b) The power to turn objects to gold.
(c) The power to turn people to snakes.
(d) The power to turn water to wine.
2. Which of the following objects is NOT thrown at Caenis by the centaurs in an attempt to kill him?
(c) Clouds from the sky.
(d) Whole mountains.
3. With what type of material are Icarus' wings fashioned?
4. What object represents Meleager's life according to an old prophecy?
(a) A log.
(b) A leaf.
(c) A snowflake.
(d) A river tide.
5. On what continent does Miletus give birth to twins?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juno enlist Tisiphone to do?
2. Who sings a song for Eurydice that is so moving, even the harsh Fates begin to weep?
3. In what "age of time" are all the creatures of the earth living harmoniously with one another?
4. What slows down the Greeks as they trek toward Troy to find Paris?
5. What job does Ganymede take over when he lives with Jupiter?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)