|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 11: Peleus and Thetis | Book 11: Daedalion | Book 11: The Cattle of Peleus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Juno is so enraged with Tiresias' answer to her question, what does she do to him?
(a) She mutes him.
(b) She blinds him.
(c) She shrinks him.
(d) She deafens him.
2. Which of the following activities does Atalanta challenge her potential suitors to?
(a) A dance contest.
(b) A foot race.
(c) A cookoff.
(d) A weaving competition.
3. What do the tears of the sea nymph who sees Dis steal Proserpina transform into?
(a) A stream.
(b) A black hole.
(c) A bouquet of flowers.
(d) A gravestone.
4. What type of bird are Pierus' daughters transformed into?
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes the life of Philemon and Baucis?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cupid's first arrow hit?
2. Why does Apollo kill Coronis?
3. What animal makes up half of Pan's body?
4. With what weapon is Perseus threatened at his wedding?
5. Where do the furies, including Tisiphone, live?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)