|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 11: Peleus and Thetis | Book 11: Daedalion | Book 11: The Cattle of Peleus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the sons of Callirhoe altered after Hercules' death?
(a) They begin to grow in girth.
(b) They begin to age more quickly.
(c) The begin to age more slowly.
(d) They begin to grow in height.
2. What color is Scylla's father's hair?
3. What sport does Hyacinth excel at?
(b) Disc throwing.
(c) Hurtle jumping.
(d) Pole vaulting.
4. What does Jason ask Medea to give his ailing father?
5. Where do the furies, including Tisiphone, live?
(a) In the water pods.
(b) In the tree branches.
(c) In the underworld.
(d) In the clouds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hercules kill the beast that is attacking Deianara in the woods?
2. What animal does Juno transform Castillo into?
3. What animal does Jupiter transform himself into when he kidnaps Ganymede?
4. What part of her father's body does Scylla present to Minos in an act of love?
5. Why do Pyramus and Thisbe decide to run away from their families?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)