|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 11: Peleus and Thetis | Book 11: Daedalion | Book 11: The Cattle of Peleus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hercules break off of Achelous during their battle?
(a) His horn.
(b) His collarbones.
(c) His nose.
(d) His wings.
2. Where does Salmacis grab Hermaphrodites, begging the gods to make them as one?
(a) In the pool.
(b) In the bedroom.
(c) In the clouds.
(d) In the woods.
3. What animal makes up half of Pan's body?
4. When Apollo goes missing, what does Mercury steal from him?
(a) His flocks.
(b) His gold.
(c) His wife.
(d) His music.
5. How many days does Hercules' mother claim to have been in labor when her son was born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jason ask Medea to give his ailing father?
2. What type of insect reoccurs in Minos' dreams of the tree?
3. Which god accidentally kills Hyacinth?
4. What animal does Jupiter transform himself into when he kidnaps Ganymede?
5. What is the name of the king who rules over Alcathous?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)