|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 11: Peleus and Thetis | Book 11: Daedalion | Book 11: The Cattle of Peleus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jupiter transform Io into in the attempts to quench his wife's suspicion?
(a) A cow.
(b) A flower.
(c) A rat.
(d) A swan.
2. How many years is Tereus married to Procne before he begins to see other women?
(a) Five hours.
(b) Five months.
(c) Five years.
(d) Five days.
3. What is Pronce's relationship to Philomena?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are best friends.
(c) They are mother-daughter.
(d) They are sisters.
4. With what is the Sun's palace adorned?
(b) Gold plated flowers.
(d) Green vines.
5. In hearing of Mercury's affections for Herse, what goddess does Minerva transform herself into?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Orpheus attempt to charm his way out of death?
2. What is unique about Argus' face?
3. What color is Scylla's father's hair?
4. In response to Juno's actions against Tiresias, what gift does Jupiter give the old man?
5. When Meleager's mother is faced with the prospect of choosing sides between her son and brothers, who does she decide to kill?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)