|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 11: Peleus and Thetis | Book 11: Daedalion | Book 11: The Cattle of Peleus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After visiting a man named Lycaon, what disastrous event does Jupiter create to wipe out humanity?
(a) A monsoon.
(b) A fire.
(c) A tornado.
(d) A flood.
2. What does Medea agree to do in exchange for marrying Jason?
(a) Kill her father so that Jason will not have to complete the tasks.
(b) Help him through magical tasks.
(c) Complete the tasks for Jason.
(d) Beg her father to rethink the tasks.
3. What type of insect reoccurs in Minos' dreams of the tree?
4. After Castillo is reunited with her son, what does Jupiter transform the pair into?
5. Which of the following best describes Hercules' death?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pronce's relationship to Philomena?
2. What is the name of the king who rules over Alcathous?
3. In hearing of Mercury's affections for Herse, what goddess does Minerva transform herself into?
4. What poisonous object does the beast give to Deianara right before it dies?
5. How does Juno punish the servants living in Athamas and Ino's house?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)