|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 11: Peleus and Thetis | Book 11: Daedalion | Book 11: The Cattle of Peleus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In her conversation with the raven, what does the crow claim to have been before her transformation?
(a) A nymph.
(b) A goddess.
(c) A warrior.
(d) A princess.
2. Which family member does Myrrha inappropriately fall in love with?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her uncle.
3. What sport does Hyacinth excel at?
(a) Pole vaulting.
(b) Disc throwing.
(c) Hurtle jumping.
4. When Meleager's mother is faced with the prospect of choosing sides between her son and brothers, who does she decide to kill?
(a) She kills her son.
(b) She kills herself so that she won't have to choose sides.
(c) She kills her brother.
(d) She kills all of them.
5. What object represents Meleager's life according to an old prophecy?
(a) A river tide.
(b) A log.
(c) A leaf.
(d) A snowflake.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Juno punish the servants living in Athamas and Ino's house?
2. As Cadmus and his wife mourn Athamas and Ino, what animals are they turned into by their grief?
3. What type of tree does Jupiter change Daphne into in order to protect her?
4. Why do Pyramus and Thisbe decide to run away from their families?
5. On what animal does Medea practice her youth-building spell?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)