|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 11: Peleus and Thetis | Book 11: Daedalion | Book 11: The Cattle of Peleus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Scylla's father's hair?
2. How many children does Niobe lose after she refuses to comply with the gods?
3. What is the name of the goddess that threatens Niobe?
4. What does Medea agree to do in exchange for marrying Jason?
(a) Help him through magical tasks.
(b) Beg her father to rethink the tasks.
(c) Complete the tasks for Jason.
(d) Kill her father so that Jason will not have to complete the tasks.
5. How are the sons of Callirhoe altered after Hercules' death?
(a) The begin to age more slowly.
(b) They begin to age more quickly.
(c) They begin to grow in height.
(d) They begin to grow in girth.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what continent does Miletus give birth to twins?
2. What is the name of the nymph that first falls in love with Narcissus?
3. What does Laomedon promise to pay the gods for their help in building a wall around Troy?
4. What does Jason ask Medea to give his ailing father?
5. How does Adonis die?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)