|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 11: Peleus and Thetis | Book 11: Daedalion | Book 11: The Cattle of Peleus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Juno become enraged with Athamas and Ino?
(a) For being good parents.
(b) For stealing crops from the poor.
(c) For blaspheming her name.
(d) For killing a water nymph.
2. What type of animal does Meleager kill, giving all of the credit to Atalanta?
(a) A boar.
(b) A badger.
(c) A coyote.
(d) A buffalo.
3. What does Hercules break off of Achelous during their battle?
(a) His wings.
(b) His collarbones.
(c) His horn.
(d) His nose.
4. What is Cephalus doing when he says he was kidnapped by Aurora?
5. What object do Deucalian and Pyrrah throw to the earth, creating humans?
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill do both Arachne and Minerva hold?
2. What is the name of the king who rules over Alcathous?
3. What does Minerva disguise herself as when she visits Arachne?
4. When Apollo goes missing, what does Mercury steal from him?
5. In hearing of Mercury's affections for Herse, what goddess does Minerva transform herself into?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)