|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 11: Peleus and Thetis | Book 11: Daedalion | Book 11: The Cattle of Peleus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years is Tereus married to Procne before he begins to see other women?
(a) Five hours.
(b) Five years.
(c) Five days.
(d) Five months.
2. What animal does Pyramus think attacked and killed Thisbe?
(a) A bear.
(b) A lion.
(c) A vulture.
(d) A shark.
3. As Cadmus and his wife mourn Athamas and Ino, what animals are they turned into by their grief?
4. Which of the following gods creates the four seasons for man?
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes the life of Philemon and Baucis?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what "age of time" are all the creatures of the earth living harmoniously with one another?
2. What does everything that Midas touches turn into?
3. What animal propels Juno's chariot?
4. What does Phaeton request from his father to prove the validity of their relationship?
5. What is Pronce's relationship to Philomena?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)