|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 11: Peleus and Thetis | Book 11: Daedalion | Book 11: The Cattle of Peleus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is Phaeton killed?
(a) A wild animal.
(b) A sword.
(c) A giant wave.
(d) A lightning bolt.
2. What does Hercules break off of Achelous during their battle?
(a) His horn.
(b) His collarbones.
(c) His wings.
(d) His nose.
3. With what is the Sun's palace adorned?
(c) Green vines.
(d) Gold plated flowers.
4. What are the sailors aboard Acoetes' ship transformed into after their failed attempt to kidnap Bacchus?
(d) Sea urchins.
5. What type of beast does Apollo give Cononis' baby to?
(a) An ogre.
(b) A mermaid.
(c) A centaur.
(d) A giant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Pyramus think attacked and killed Thisbe?
2. After Juno is so enraged with Tiresias' answer to her question, what does she do to him?
3. How does Pyramus kill himself?
4. Which goddess transforms Pygmalions' wife into a real woman?
5. What power does Medusa's head hold?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)