|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8: Perdix | Book 8: Meleager and the Calydonian Boar | Book 8: Althaea and Meleager | Book 8: Achelous and the Nymphs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of insect reoccurs in Minos' dreams of the tree?
2. With what weapon is Perseus threatened at his wedding?
(a) A gun.
(b) A spear.
(c) A slingshot.
(d) A sword.
3. What is Cephalus doing when he says he was kidnapped by Aurora?
4. In Ovid's version of the creation of the earth, what are the first two forces to be separated?
(a) Light from dark.
(b) Heavy air from light air.
(c) Land from water.
(d) Humans from gods.
5. What is the name of the goddess that threatens Niobe?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what is the Sun's palace adorned?
2. Why do Pyramus and Thisbe decide to run away from their families?
3. Who does Pronce kill in order to get back at her husband, Tereus?
4. After Tiresias is struck by a stick, what is changed about him?
5. How does Clytie respond to the Sun's affair with Leucothoe?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)