|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8: Perdix | Book 8: Meleager and the Calydonian Boar | Book 8: Althaea and Meleager | Book 8: Achelous and the Nymphs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object do Deucalian and Pyrrah throw to the earth, creating humans?
2. Who is Venus having an affair with when her husband, Vulcan, discovers them?
3. In what "age of time" are all the creatures of the earth living harmoniously with one another?
(a) The Iron Age.
(b) The Silver Age.
(c) The Gold Age.
(d) The Bronze Age.
4. During the competition, what does Minerva's portrait exemplify?
(a) The dangers of the underworld.
(b) The beauty of the Athens landscape.
(c) The violence of the Olympian gods.
(d) The glory of the Olympian gods.
5. In what "age of time" does war begin to break out, but there is still a sense of normality in the daily lives of the people?
(a) The Bronze Age.
(b) The Gold Age.
(c) The Silver Age.
(d) The Iron Age.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Cadmus and his wife live out the rest of their days after their transformation?
2. What type of bird does Scylla's father transform into after his death?
3. What animal does Juno transform Castillo into?
4. After Tiresias is struck by a stick, what is changed about him?
5. What part of her father's body does Scylla present to Minos in an act of love?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)