|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8: Perdix | Book 8: Meleager and the Calydonian Boar | Book 8: Althaea and Meleager | Book 8: Achelous and the Nymphs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following gods creates the four seasons for man?
2. How many years is Tereus married to Procne before he begins to see other women?
(a) Five days.
(b) Five months.
(c) Five hours.
(d) Five years.
3. What does Jupiter transform Io into in the attempts to quench his wife's suspicion?
(a) A swan.
(b) A flower.
(c) A cow.
(d) A rat.
4. Who does Cupid's first arrow hit?
5. Who is Venus having an affair with when her husband, Vulcan, discovers them?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what animal does Medea practice her youth-building spell?
2. What are the sailors aboard Acoetes' ship transformed into after their failed attempt to kidnap Bacchus?
3. What does Jason ask Medea to give his ailing father?
4. In response to Juno's actions against Tiresias, what gift does Jupiter give the old man?
5. How does Pyramus kill himself?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)