|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8: Perdix | Book 8: Meleager and the Calydonian Boar | Book 8: Althaea and Meleager | Book 8: Achelous and the Nymphs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Minerva disguise herself as when she visits Arachne?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A princess.
(c) A swan.
(d) A young girl.
2. What does Jason ask Medea to give his ailing father?
3. What is the name of the goddess that threatens Niobe?
4. What does Juno enlist Tisiphone to do?
(a) Turn Athamas and Ino mad.
(b) Steal all the riches of Athamas and Ino.
(c) Kill all of Athamas and Ino's livestock.
(d) Turn Athamas and Ino blind.
5. With what type of material are Icarus' wings fashioned?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Niobe lose after she refuses to comply with the gods?
2. With what is the Sun's palace adorned?
3. When Medea first sees Jason, which of the following best describes her response?
4. Where does Salmacis grab Hermaphrodites, begging the gods to make them as one?
5. What is the name of the king who rules over Alcathous?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)