|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7: Medea and Aeson | Book 7: Medea and Pelias: Her Flight | Book 7: Theseus | Book 7: Minos, Aeacus, The Plague at Ageina, The Myrmidons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After visiting a man named Lycaon, what disastrous event does Jupiter create to wipe out humanity?
(a) A tornado.
(b) A monsoon.
(c) A flood.
(d) A fire.
2. What does Minerva disguise herself as when she visits Arachne?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A princess.
(c) A young girl.
(d) A swan.
3. What is the name of the nymph that first falls in love with Narcissus?
4. What type of beast does Apollo give Cononis' baby to?
(a) An ogre.
(b) A centaur.
(c) A giant.
(d) A mermaid.
5. How does Pyramus kill himself?
(a) He stabs himself with a sword.
(b) He drowns himself in the sea.
(c) He drinks a vile of poison.
(d) He tears his own heart in two.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Cadmus and his wife live out the rest of their days after their transformation?
2. Who bursts into Perseus and Andromeda's wedding, causing a disturbance?
3. When Medea first sees Jason, which of the following best describes her response?
4. What type of flower is Proserpina collecting when Dis first finds her?
5. What does Medea agree to do in exchange for marrying Jason?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)