|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7: Medea and Aeson | Book 7: Medea and Pelias: Her Flight | Book 7: Theseus | Book 7: Minos, Aeacus, The Plague at Ageina, The Myrmidons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is the Sun's palace adorned?
(a) Gold plated flowers.
(c) Green vines.
2. Where do the furies, including Tisiphone, live?
(a) In the water pods.
(b) In the underworld.
(c) In the tree branches.
(d) In the clouds.
3. On what animal does Medea practice her youth-building spell?
4. How does Philomena get messages to Pronce after her tongue has been removed?
(a) Through eye blinking.
(b) Through written letters.
(c) Through smoke signals.
(d) Through woven tapestries.
5. Why does Juno become enraged with Athamas and Ino?
(a) For killing a water nymph.
(b) For stealing crops from the poor.
(c) For blaspheming her name.
(d) For being good parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years is Tereus married to Procne before he begins to see other women?
2. After Minerva begins to beat her, how does Arachne commit suicide?
3. What does Juno enlist Tisiphone to do?
4. What animal does Pyramus think attacked and killed Thisbe?
5. As Cadmus and his wife mourn Athamas and Ino, what animals are they turned into by their grief?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)