|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7: Medea and Aeson | Book 7: Medea and Pelias: Her Flight | Book 7: Theseus | Book 7: Minos, Aeacus, The Plague at Ageina, The Myrmidons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Phaeton's father?
(a) The Sun.
(b) The Moon.
(c) The Sea.
(d) The Wind.
2. Why does Jason arrive at King Aetes' court?
(a) To take back the golden fleece.
(b) To claim righful ownership to the sword.
(c) To return the gold he stole.
(d) To marry Medea.
3. In response to Juno's actions against Tiresias, what gift does Jupiter give the old man?
(a) The ability to love.
(b) The ability to fly.
(c) The gift of everlasting life.
(d) The ability to prophecy.
4. What does Juno enlist Tisiphone to do?
(a) Kill all of Athamas and Ino's livestock.
(b) Turn Athamas and Ino blind.
(c) Turn Athamas and Ino mad.
(d) Steal all the riches of Athamas and Ino.
5. In hearing of Mercury's affections for Herse, what goddess does Minerva transform herself into?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of beast does Apollo give Cononis' baby to?
2. What animal does Juno transform Castillo into?
3. What is unique about Argus' face?
4. What does Jason ask Medea to give his ailing father?
5. After Castillo is reunited with her son, what does Jupiter transform the pair into?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)