|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7: Medea and Aeson | Book 7: Medea and Pelias: Her Flight | Book 7: Theseus | Book 7: Minos, Aeacus, The Plague at Ageina, The Myrmidons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who bursts into Perseus and Andromeda's wedding, causing a disturbance?
(a) Andromeda's fiance.
(b) Perseus' mother.
(c) Perseus' wife.
(d) Andromeda's brother.
2. What animal does Pyramus think attacked and killed Thisbe?
(a) A lion.
(b) A bear.
(c) A vulture.
(d) A shark.
3. What does Juno enlist Tisiphone to do?
(a) Kill all of Athamas and Ino's livestock.
(b) Turn Athamas and Ino mad.
(c) Steal all the riches of Athamas and Ino.
(d) Turn Athamas and Ino blind.
4. What skill do both Arachne and Minerva hold?
5. Why does Jason arrive at King Aetes' court?
(a) To take back the golden fleece.
(b) To marry Medea.
(c) To claim righful ownership to the sword.
(d) To return the gold he stole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jupiter transform Io into in the attempts to quench his wife's suspicion?
2. What is unique about Argus' face?
3. What animal does Juno transform Castillo into?
4. At the opening of the novel, who or what does Ovid evoke to inspire his writing?
5. In her conversation with the raven, what does the crow claim to have been before her transformation?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)