|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7: Medea and Aeson | Book 7: Medea and Pelias: Her Flight | Book 7: Theseus | Book 7: Minos, Aeacus, The Plague at Ageina, The Myrmidons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Juno become enraged with Athamas and Ino?
(a) For stealing crops from the poor.
(b) For blaspheming her name.
(c) For killing a water nymph.
(d) For being good parents.
2. As Cadmus and his wife mourn Athamas and Ino, what animals are they turned into by their grief?
3. In her conversation with the raven, what does the crow claim to have been before her transformation?
(a) A princess.
(b) A goddess.
(c) A nymph.
(d) A warrior.
4. After Tiresias is struck by a stick, what is changed about him?
(a) His speech.
(b) His ability to love.
(c) His gender.
(d) His height.
5. What animal does Juno transform Castillo into?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A bear.
(c) A fox.
(d) A deer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pyramus kill himself?
2. How many years is Tereus married to Procne before he begins to see other women?
3. Where do the furies, including Tisiphone, live?
4. How does Juno punish the servants living in Athamas and Ino's house?
5. Why does Apollo kill Coronis?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)