|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7: Medea and Aeson | Book 7: Medea and Pelias: Her Flight | Book 7: Theseus | Book 7: Minos, Aeacus, The Plague at Ageina, The Myrmidons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of tree does Jupiter change Daphne into in order to protect her?
(a) An olive tree.
(b) A magnolia tree.
(c) A hickory tree.
(d) A laurel tree.
2. What animal does Juno transform Castillo into?
(a) A deer.
(b) A squirrel.
(c) A fox.
(d) A bear.
3. After Juno is so enraged with Tiresias' answer to her question, what does she do to him?
(a) She shrinks him.
(b) She blinds him.
(c) She deafens him.
(d) She mutes him.
4. How does Pyramus kill himself?
(a) He drinks a vile of poison.
(b) He tears his own heart in two.
(c) He drowns himself in the sea.
(d) He stabs himself with a sword.
5. What is unique about Argus' face?
(a) He has many teeth.
(b) He has many eyes.
(c) He has many tongues.
(d) He has many ears.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the goddess that threatens Niobe?
2. In response to Juno's actions against Tiresias, what gift does Jupiter give the old man?
3. Why does Juno become enraged with Athamas and Ino?
4. How does Philomena get messages to Pronce after her tongue has been removed?
5. What animal does Pyramus think attacked and killed Thisbe?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)