|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7: Medea and Aeson | Book 7: Medea and Pelias: Her Flight | Book 7: Theseus | Book 7: Minos, Aeacus, The Plague at Ageina, The Myrmidons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Medea instruct Pelias' daughters to do to their father?
(a) Remove the skin from his body.
(b) Shave off all their father's hair.
(c) Cut off one of their father's toes.
(d) Drain him of his blood.
2. What type of bird are Pierus' daughters transformed into?
3. Where do the furies, including Tisiphone, live?
(a) In the clouds.
(b) In the tree branches.
(c) In the water pods.
(d) In the underworld.
4. Who does Cupid's first arrow hit?
5. In what "age of time" are all the creatures of the earth living harmoniously with one another?
(a) The Gold Age.
(b) The Iron Age.
(c) The Bronze Age.
(d) The Silver Age.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what "age of time" does war begin to break out, but there is still a sense of normality in the daily lives of the people?
2. After Castillo is reunited with her son, what does Jupiter transform the pair into?
3. How does Philomena get messages to Pronce after her tongue has been removed?
4. Which of the following is NOT an explicit instruction from Jupiter on how the re-population of the earth is to happen?
5. How does Clytie respond to the Sun's affair with Leucothoe?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)