|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7: Medea and Aeson | Book 7: Medea and Pelias: Her Flight | Book 7: Theseus | Book 7: Minos, Aeacus, The Plague at Ageina, The Myrmidons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Medea instruct Pelias' daughters to do to their father?
(a) Shave off all their father's hair.
(b) Drain him of his blood.
(c) Remove the skin from his body.
(d) Cut off one of their father's toes.
2. After Arachne is dead, what type of animal does Minerva transform her body into?
(a) A ladybug.
(b) A cockroach.
(c) A moth.
(d) A spider.
3. What object do Deucalian and Pyrrah throw to the earth, creating humans?
4. What is the name of the nymph that first falls in love with Narcissus?
5. What power does Medusa's head hold?
(a) The power to turn water to wine.
(b) The power to turn people to snakes.
(c) The power to turn people to stone.
(d) The power to turn objects to gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Juno is so enraged with Tiresias' answer to her question, what does she do to him?
2. What is Pronce's relationship to Philomena?
3. Who bursts into Perseus and Andromeda's wedding, causing a disturbance?
4. What does Juno enlist Tisiphone to do?
5. Who is Phaeton's father?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)