|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7: Medea and Aeson | Book 7: Medea and Pelias: Her Flight | Book 7: Theseus | Book 7: Minos, Aeacus, The Plague at Ageina, The Myrmidons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what "age of time" does war begin to break out, but there is still a sense of normality in the daily lives of the people?
(a) The Iron Age.
(b) The Bronze Age.
(c) The Gold Age.
(d) The Silver Age.
2. Why does Apollo kill Coronis?
(a) Because she rebuked his advances.
(b) Because she has stolen from him.
(c) Because she has been unfaithful.
(d) Because she lied about her identity.
3. When the nymphs come to bury Narcissus' body, what is the only thing that they find by the pool of water?
(a) His reflection.
4. What type of bird are Pierus' daughters transformed into?
5. Which of the following is NOT an explicit instruction from Jupiter on how the re-population of the earth is to happen?
(a) Use your hands to dig to the wet soil of earth.
(b) Cover your head.
(c) Throw the bones of your mother behind your back.
(d) Wear your garments loose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Salmacis grab Hermaphrodites, begging the gods to make them as one?
2. What animal does Juno transform Castillo into?
3. During the competition, what does Minerva's portrait exemplify?
4. How many years is Tereus married to Procne before he begins to see other women?
5. Who does Cupid's first arrow hit?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)