|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7: Medea and Aeson | Book 7: Medea and Pelias: Her Flight | Book 7: Theseus | Book 7: Minos, Aeacus, The Plague at Ageina, The Myrmidons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After visiting a man named Lycaon, what disastrous event does Jupiter create to wipe out humanity?
(a) A flood.
(b) A monsoon.
(c) A tornado.
(d) A fire.
2. After Juno is so enraged with Tiresias' answer to her question, what does she do to him?
(a) She deafens him.
(b) She mutes him.
(c) She blinds him.
(d) She shrinks him.
3. How does Pyramus kill himself?
(a) He tears his own heart in two.
(b) He stabs himself with a sword.
(c) He drinks a vile of poison.
(d) He drowns himself in the sea.
4. What type of flower is Proserpina collecting when Dis first finds her?
5. Where do Cadmus and his wife live out the rest of their days after their transformation?
(a) In the underworld.
(b) In the clouds.
(c) In their same home.
(d) In the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pronce's relationship to Philomena?
2. Why does Jason arrive at King Aetes' court?
3. How many years is Tereus married to Procne before he begins to see other women?
4. In her conversation with the raven, what does the crow claim to have been before her transformation?
5. How does Clytie respond to the Sun's affair with Leucothoe?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)