|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Tiresias | Book 3: Narcissus and Echo | Book 3: Pentheus and Bacchus | Book 4: The Daughters of Minyas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the nymphs come to bury Narcissus' body, what is the only thing that they find by the pool of water?
(c) His reflection.
2. After Castillo is reunited with her son, what does Jupiter transform the pair into?
3. Why does Apollo kill Coronis?
(a) Because she has stolen from him.
(b) Because she rebuked his advances.
(c) Because she lied about her identity.
(d) Because she has been unfaithful.
4. Who does Cupid's first arrow hit?
5. After visiting a man named Lycaon, what disastrous event does Jupiter create to wipe out humanity?
(a) A tornado.
(b) A flood.
(c) A fire.
(d) A monsoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what is Phaeton killed?
2. In what "age of time" are all the creatures of the earth living harmoniously with one another?
3. Who is Phaeton's father?
4. In hearing of Mercury's affections for Herse, what goddess does Minerva transform herself into?
5. When Apollo goes missing, what does Mercury steal from him?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)