|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Tiresias | Book 3: Narcissus and Echo | Book 3: Pentheus and Bacchus | Book 4: The Daughters of Minyas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following gods creates the four seasons for man?
2. After Tiresias is struck by a stick, what is changed about him?
(a) His height.
(b) His gender.
(c) His ability to love.
(d) His speech.
3. After Juno is so enraged with Tiresias' answer to her question, what does she do to him?
(a) She mutes him.
(b) She blinds him.
(c) She deafens him.
(d) She shrinks him.
4. With what is Phaeton killed?
(a) A sword.
(b) A wild animal.
(c) A giant wave.
(d) A lightning bolt.
5. With what is the Sun's palace adorned?
(a) Gold plated flowers.
(c) Green vines.
Short Answer Questions
1. In response to Juno's actions against Tiresias, what gift does Jupiter give the old man?
2. What object do Deucalian and Pyrrah throw to the earth, creating humans?
3. After Castillo is reunited with her son, what does Jupiter transform the pair into?
4. Which of the following is NOT an explicit instruction from Jupiter on how the re-population of the earth is to happen?
5. In her conversation with the raven, what does the crow claim to have been before her transformation?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)