|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Tiresias | Book 3: Narcissus and Echo | Book 3: Pentheus and Bacchus | Book 4: The Daughters of Minyas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cupid's first arrow hit?
2. After visiting a man named Lycaon, what disastrous event does Jupiter create to wipe out humanity?
(a) A monsoon.
(b) A fire.
(c) A flood.
(d) A tornado.
3. Which of the following gods creates the four seasons for man?
4. What animal propels Juno's chariot?
(c) Winged horses.
5. After Castillo is reunited with her son, what does Jupiter transform the pair into?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what is Phaeton killed?
2. After Juno is so enraged with Tiresias' answer to her question, what does she do to him?
3. What type of beast does Apollo give Cononis' baby to?
4. What are the sailors aboard Acoetes' ship transformed into after their failed attempt to kidnap Bacchus?
5. At the opening of the novel, who or what does Ovid evoke to inspire his writing?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)