|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Tiresias | Book 3: Narcissus and Echo | Book 3: Pentheus and Bacchus | Book 4: The Daughters of Minyas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Juno transform Castillo into?
(a) A fox.
(b) A bear.
(c) A squirrel.
(d) A deer.
2. What type of tree does Jupiter change Daphne into in order to protect her?
(a) A laurel tree.
(b) A magnolia tree.
(c) An olive tree.
(d) A hickory tree.
3. What type of beast does Apollo give Cononis' baby to?
(a) A giant.
(b) A mermaid.
(c) An ogre.
(d) A centaur.
4. Why does Apollo kill Coronis?
(a) Because she rebuked his advances.
(b) Because she lied about her identity.
(c) Because she has been unfaithful.
(d) Because she has stolen from him.
5. In what "age of time" are all the creatures of the earth living harmoniously with one another?
(a) The Iron Age.
(b) The Gold Age.
(c) The Silver Age.
(d) The Bronze Age.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what is Phaeton killed?
2. Who does Cupid's first arrow hit?
3. When the nymphs come to bury Narcissus' body, what is the only thing that they find by the pool of water?
4. In hearing of Mercury's affections for Herse, what goddess does Minerva transform herself into?
5. In what "age of time" does war begin to break out, but there is still a sense of normality in the daily lives of the people?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)