|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Tiresias | Book 3: Narcissus and Echo | Book 3: Pentheus and Bacchus | Book 4: The Daughters of Minyas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Juno transform Castillo into?
(a) A deer.
(b) A fox.
(c) A bear.
(d) A squirrel.
2. After Juno is so enraged with Tiresias' answer to her question, what does she do to him?
(a) She mutes him.
(b) She blinds him.
(c) She deafens him.
(d) She shrinks him.
3. What type of beast does Apollo give Cononis' baby to?
(a) A giant.
(b) An ogre.
(c) A mermaid.
(d) A centaur.
4. In her conversation with the raven, what does the crow claim to have been before her transformation?
(a) A princess.
(b) A goddess.
(c) A warrior.
(d) A nymph.
5. After Tiresias is struck by a stick, what is changed about him?
(a) His gender.
(b) His ability to love.
(c) His height.
(d) His speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what "age of time" does war begin to break out, but there is still a sense of normality in the daily lives of the people?
2. What does Jupiter transform Io into in the attempts to quench his wife's suspicion?
3. Which of the following gods creates the four seasons for man?
4. In what "age of time" are all the creatures of the earth living harmoniously with one another?
5. With what is Phaeton killed?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)