|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 15: The Death of Numa | Book 15: Hippolytus | Book 15: Cipus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Peleus exiled from Troy?
(a) For raping his wife.
(b) For beating a donkey.
(c) For killing his brother.
(d) For stealing from Midas.
2. What type of animal attempts to attack Deianara while she is walking through the woods?
(a) A centaur.
(b) A minotaur.
(c) A giant.
(d) A unicorn.
3. Who does Cupid's first arrow hit?
4. Where does Orpheus go to attempt to win back his wife?
(a) The heavens.
(b) The vally of the gods.
(c) Mount Olympus.
(d) The underworld.
5. After Castillo is reunited with her son, what does Jupiter transform the pair into?
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Ganymede take over when he lives with Jupiter?
2. What does Jason ask Medea to give his ailing father?
3. Where is Achilles struck by an arrow, killing him?
4. At what event does a centaur attempt to rape Hippodames?
5. How does Hercules kill the beast that is attacking Deianara in the woods?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)