|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 13: The Fall of Troy | Book 13: Hecuba, Polyxena, and Polydorus | Book 13: Memnon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Ganymede take over when he lives with Jupiter?
(a) Stable boy.
2. What type of insect reoccurs in Minos' dreams of the tree?
3. What object do Deucalian and Pyrrah throw to the earth, creating humans?
4. What object represents Meleager's life according to an old prophecy?
(a) A leaf.
(b) A log.
(c) A snowflake.
(d) A river tide.
5. With what is the Sun's palace adorned?
(b) Gold plated flowers.
(c) Green vines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of animal attempts to attack Deianara while she is walking through the woods?
2. After Minerva begins to beat her, how does Arachne commit suicide?
3. What ears does Apollo place atop Midas' head?
4. How do the women of Thracian attempt to kill Orpheus?
5. Which of the following is NOT an argument that Ulysses gives when fighting for the armor?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)