|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Tiresias | Book 3: Narcissus and Echo | Book 3: Pentheus and Bacchus | Book 4: The Daughters of Minyas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In her conversation with the raven, what does the crow claim to have been before her transformation?
(a) A warrior.
(b) A princess.
(c) A nymph.
(d) A goddess.
2. Who is Phaeton's father?
(a) The Sea.
(b) The Moon.
(c) The Wind.
(d) The Sun.
3. In Ovid's version of the creation of the earth, what are the first two forces to be separated?
(a) Humans from gods.
(b) Light from dark.
(c) Heavy air from light air.
(d) Land from water.
4. What does Phaeton request from his father to prove the validity of their relationship?
(a) To light his sky.
(b) To flower his earth.
(c) To ride in his chariot.
(d) To hold his lightning rod.
5. Which of the following gods creates the four seasons for man?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Juno transform Castillo into?
2. What is unique about Argus' face?
3. What type of beast does Apollo give Cononis' baby to?
4. What animal propels Juno's chariot?
5. What is the name of the nymph that first falls in love with Narcissus?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)