|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 13: The Pilgrimage of Aeneas | Book 13: Acis and Galatea | Book 13: Scylla and Glaucus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ears does Apollo place atop Midas' head?
2. To whom does the council award the armor that has been fought over by Ajax and Ulysses?
(a) To Ulysses.
(b) To Ajax.
(c) To neither of the men.
(d) To both men to split between them.
3. Why does Apollo kill Coronis?
(a) Because she has stolen from him.
(b) Because she has been unfaithful.
(c) Because she rebuked his advances.
(d) Because she lied about her identity.
4. What object do Deucalian and Pyrrah throw to the earth, creating humans?
5. In her conversation with the raven, what does the crow claim to have been before her transformation?
(a) A nymph.
(b) A princess.
(c) A warrior.
(d) A goddess.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Cadmus and his wife mourn Athamas and Ino, what animals are they turned into by their grief?
2. Which of the following is NOT an explicit instruction from Jupiter on how the re-population of the earth is to happen?
3. What type of nymph is Galatea?
4. What type of insect reoccurs in Minos' dreams of the tree?
5. What does Pygmalion sculpt his wife out of?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)