|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 13: The Pilgrimage of Aeneas | Book 13: Acis and Galatea | Book 13: Scylla and Glaucus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pronce kill in order to get back at her husband, Tereus?
(b) Tereus' father.
(c) Tereus' son.
(d) Tereus' mother.
2. What is Pronce's relationship to Philomena?
(a) They are best friends.
(b) They are sisters.
(c) They are mother-daughter.
(d) They are cousins.
3. Which of the following is NOT an argument that Ulysses gives when fighting for the armor?
(a) His ancestral lines.
(b) His intelligence.
(c) His fighting history.
(d) His battle scars.
4. What do the gods say that Laomedon must do to his daughter Hesion?
(a) Sacrifice her.
(b) Drown her.
(c) Burn her at the stake.
(d) Marry her.
5. What is the name of the goddess that threatens Niobe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cephalus doing when he says he was kidnapped by Aurora?
2. After Tiresias is struck by a stick, what is changed about him?
3. What does Laomedon promise to pay the gods for their help in building a wall around Troy?
4. What slows down the Greeks as they trek toward Troy to find Paris?
5. Why is Peleus exiled from Troy?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)