|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 13: The Pilgrimage of Aeneas | Book 13: Acis and Galatea | Book 13: Scylla and Glaucus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the gods say that Laomedon must do to his daughter Hesion?
(a) Drown her.
(b) Marry her.
(c) Sacrifice her.
(d) Burn her at the stake.
2. What animal makes up half of Pan's body?
3. What type of tree does Jupiter change Daphne into in order to protect her?
(a) A magnolia tree.
(b) An olive tree.
(c) A laurel tree.
(d) A hickory tree.
4. How does Peleus eventually tame Thesion?
(a) He overpowers her.
(b) He soothes her with poetry.
(c) He paints a portrait of her.
(d) He ties her up.
5. Which of the following best describes Hercules' death?
Short Answer Questions
1. What object do Deucalian and Pyrrah throw to the earth, creating humans?
2. How does Hercules kill the beast that is attacking Deianara in the woods?
3. When Apollo goes missing, what does Mercury steal from him?
4. What soldier is Cycnus worried has infuriated the goddess Diana?
5. What poisonous object does the beast give to Deianara right before it dies?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)