|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 13: The Pilgrimage of Aeneas | Book 13: Acis and Galatea | Book 13: Scylla and Glaucus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT an argument that Ajax gives when fighting for the armor?
(a) His strong body.
(b) His battle scars.
(c) His fighting history.
(d) His ancestral lines.
2. What ears does Apollo place atop Midas' head?
3. What color is Scylla's father's hair?
4. On what continent does Miletus give birth to twins?
5. What sport does Hyacinth excel at?
(b) Hurtle jumping.
(c) Pole vaulting.
(d) Disc throwing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many gods is Chione impregnated by?
2. What animal propels Juno's chariot?
3. What animal is Hecuba transformed into after she exacts her revenge on Polymestor?
4. Who has stolen Aeneas' daughters and forced them into slavery?
5. What type of insect reoccurs in Minos' dreams of the tree?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)