|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 13: The Pilgrimage of Aeneas | Book 13: Acis and Galatea | Book 13: Scylla and Glaucus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the nymph that first falls in love with Narcissus?
2. What object do Deucalian and Pyrrah throw to the earth, creating humans?
3. What slows down the Greeks as they trek toward Troy to find Paris?
(a) A hot desert.
(b) A famine.
(c) A storm.
(d) A pack of centaurs.
4. What does Diana sacrifice in the place of Iphigenia?
(a) A goat.
(b) An calf.
(c) A doe.
(d) A lamb.
5. As punishment for harming a nymph, what is Dyrope slowly transformed into?
(a) A flower.
(b) A tree.
(c) A bear.
(d) A mountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal makes up half of Pan's body?
2. Which of the following best describes Hercules' death?
3. Over what does Achelous find himself in a fight with Hercules?
4. What is Cephalus doing when he says he was kidnapped by Aurora?
5. What does Caenis request to be turned into when offered a wish from Neptune?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)