|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 13: The Pilgrimage of Aeneas | Book 13: Acis and Galatea | Book 13: Scylla and Glaucus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose armor is fought over between Ajax and Ulysses?
2. Which of the following is NOT an explicit instruction from Jupiter on how the re-population of the earth is to happen?
(a) Use your hands to dig to the wet soil of earth.
(b) Cover your head.
(c) Wear your garments loose.
(d) Throw the bones of your mother behind your back.
3. As punishment for harming a nymph, what is Dyrope slowly transformed into?
(a) A tree.
(b) A bear.
(c) A mountain.
(d) A flower.
4. What type of nymph is Galatea?
(a) A sea nymph.
(b) A flower nymph.
(c) A fire nymph.
(d) A tree nymph.
5. How does Philomena get messages to Pronce after her tongue has been removed?
(a) Through woven tapestries.
(b) Through smoke signals.
(c) Through written letters.
(d) Through eye blinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Galatea respond to Acis' death?
2. What ears does Apollo place atop Midas' head?
3. What type of tree does Jupiter change Daphne into in order to protect her?
4. How many children does Niobe lose after she refuses to comply with the gods?
5. How does Juno punish the servants living in Athamas and Ino's house?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)