|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 13: The Pilgrimage of Aeneas | Book 13: Acis and Galatea | Book 13: Scylla and Glaucus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the sons of Callirhoe altered after Hercules' death?
(a) They begin to grow in girth.
(b) They begin to age more quickly.
(c) The begin to age more slowly.
(d) They begin to grow in height.
2. In hearing of Mercury's affections for Herse, what goddess does Minerva transform herself into?
3. How does Philomena get messages to Pronce after her tongue has been removed?
(a) Through eye blinking.
(b) Through written letters.
(c) Through woven tapestries.
(d) Through smoke signals.
4. What animal propels Juno's chariot?
(a) Winged horses.
5. What is the name of the goddess that threatens Niobe?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cupid's first arrow hit?
2. When the nymphs come to bury Narcissus' body, what is the only thing that they find by the pool of water?
3. What animal makes up half of Pan's body?
4. What is unique about Argus' face?
5. What slows down the Greeks as they trek toward Troy to find Paris?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)