|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 13: The Pilgrimage of Aeneas | Book 13: Acis and Galatea | Book 13: Scylla and Glaucus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laomedon promise to pay the gods for their help in building a wall around Troy?
2. In response to Juno's actions against Tiresias, what gift does Jupiter give the old man?
(a) The gift of everlasting life.
(b) The ability to fly.
(c) The ability to prophecy.
(d) The ability to love.
3. Where do the furies, including Tisiphone, live?
(a) In the water pods.
(b) In the clouds.
(c) In the tree branches.
(d) In the underworld.
4. What type of tree does Jupiter change Daphne into in order to protect her?
(a) A hickory tree.
(b) An olive tree.
(c) A magnolia tree.
(d) A laurel tree.
5. What soldier is Cycnus worried has infuriated the goddess Diana?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of beast does Apollo give Cononis' baby to?
2. How does Galatea respond to Acis' death?
3. When Paris runs away from Troy, what has he stolen?
4. How do the women of Thracian attempt to kill Orpheus?
5. What is the name of the nymph that first falls in love with Narcissus?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)