|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 13: The Pilgrimage of Aeneas | Book 13: Acis and Galatea | Book 13: Scylla and Glaucus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over what does Achelous find himself in a fight with Hercules?
(b) A woman.
(c) A fish.
2. How does Galatea respond to Acis' death?
(a) She is relieved.
(b) She is heartbroken.
(c) She is amused.
(d) She is apathetic.
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes the life of Philemon and Baucis?
4. Why does Apollo kill Coronis?
(a) Because she rebuked his advances.
(b) Because she lied about her identity.
(c) Because she has been unfaithful.
(d) Because she has stolen from him.
5. How many gods is Chione impregnated by?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal propels Juno's chariot?
2. What is the name of the goddess that threatens Niobe?
3. How does Philomena get messages to Pronce after her tongue has been removed?
4. Where do Cadmus and his wife live out the rest of their days after their transformation?
5. How is Acis killed?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)