|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6: Arachne | Book 6: Niobe | Book 6: The Lycian Peasants | Book 6: Marsyas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal propels Juno's chariot?
(b) Winged horses.
2. In her conversation with the raven, what does the crow claim to have been before her transformation?
(a) A warrior.
(b) A princess.
(c) A nymph.
(d) A goddess.
3. What does Minerva disguise herself as when she visits Arachne?
(a) A princess.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A young girl.
(d) A swan.
4. Who does Cupid's first arrow hit?
5. How does Juno punish the servants living in Athamas and Ino's house?
(a) She feeds them to poisonous snakes.
(b) She turns them to stone.
(c) She transforms them into rats.
(d) She drowns them in a river.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about Argus' face?
2. Which of the following is NOT an explicit instruction from Jupiter on how the re-population of the earth is to happen?
3. What type of beast does Apollo give Cononis' baby to?
4. When the nymphs come to bury Narcissus' body, what is the only thing that they find by the pool of water?
5. After Minerva begins to beat her, how does Arachne commit suicide?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)