Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 13: The Pilgrimage of Aeneas | Book 13: Acis and Galatea | Book 13: Scylla and Glaucus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the women of Thracian attempt to kill Orpheus?
(a) By stoning him.
(b) By poisoning him.
(c) By drowning him.
(d) By setting him on fire.
2. What color is Scylla's father's hair?
3. What is unique about Argus' face?
(a) He has many teeth.
(b) He has many eyes.
(c) He has many ears.
(d) He has many tongues.
4. What poisonous object does the beast give to Deianara right before it dies?
(a) A pair of shoes.
(b) A crown.
(c) A cloak.
(d) An apple.
5. Why does Apollo kill Coronis?
(a) Because she has been unfaithful.
(b) Because she lied about her identity.
(c) Because she has stolen from him.
(d) Because she rebuked his advances.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of plant does Dyrope pick to give to Hercules when he is born?
2. How many years is Tereus married to Procne before he begins to see other women?
3. How does Peleus eventually tame Thesion?
4. What does Laomedon promise to pay the gods for their help in building a wall around Troy?
5. What part of her father's body does Scylla present to Minos in an act of love?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)