|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 10: Ganymede | Book 10: Hyacinth | Book 10: Pygmalion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of beast does Apollo give Cononis' baby to?
(a) A centaur.
(b) An ogre.
(c) A giant.
(d) A mermaid.
2. Where do the furies, including Tisiphone, live?
(a) In the water pods.
(b) In the tree branches.
(c) In the clouds.
(d) In the underworld.
3. When Apollo goes missing, what does Mercury steal from him?
(a) His music.
(b) His gold.
(c) His flocks.
(d) His wife.
4. What is the name of the goddess that threatens Niobe?
5. In hearing of Mercury's affections for Herse, what goddess does Minerva transform herself into?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Juno become enraged with Athamas and Ino?
2. What sport does Hyacinth excel at?
3. How does Juno punish the servants living in Athamas and Ino's house?
4. Where do Cadmus and his wife live out the rest of their days after their transformation?
5. Who does Pronce kill in order to get back at her husband, Tereus?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)