|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 10: Ganymede | Book 10: Hyacinth | Book 10: Pygmalion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which god accidentally kills Hyacinth?
2. As Cadmus and his wife mourn Athamas and Ino, what animals are they turned into by their grief?
3. What sport does Hyacinth excel at?
(b) Disc throwing.
(c) Pole vaulting.
(d) Hurtle jumping.
4. What job does Ganymede take over when he lives with Jupiter?
(b) Stable boy.
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes the life of Philemon and Baucis?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Philomena get messages to Pronce after her tongue has been removed?
2. Where do the furies, including Tisiphone, live?
3. What animal propels Juno's chariot?
4. Why does Juno become enraged with Athamas and Ino?
5. Who does Pronce kill in order to get back at her husband, Tereus?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)