|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 10: Ganymede | Book 10: Hyacinth | Book 10: Pygmalion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pronce kill in order to get back at her husband, Tereus?
(b) Tereus' father.
(c) Tereus' mother.
(d) Tereus' son.
2. Over what does Achelous find himself in a fight with Hercules?
(b) A fish.
(d) A woman.
3. What animal propels Juno's chariot?
(c) Winged horses.
4. Which god accidentally kills Hyacinth?
5. What does Juno enlist Tisiphone to do?
(a) Kill all of Athamas and Ino's livestock.
(b) Steal all the riches of Athamas and Ino.
(c) Turn Athamas and Ino mad.
(d) Turn Athamas and Ino blind.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Philomena get messages to Pronce after her tongue has been removed?
2. What is Pronce's relationship to Philomena?
3. As Cadmus and his wife mourn Athamas and Ino, what animals are they turned into by their grief?
4. When Apollo goes missing, what does Mercury steal from him?
5. What poisonous object does the beast give to Deianara right before it dies?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)