|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 10: Ganymede | Book 10: Hyacinth | Book 10: Pygmalion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Cadmus and his wife mourn Athamas and Ino, what animals are they turned into by their grief?
2. How does Juno punish the servants living in Athamas and Ino's house?
(a) She feeds them to poisonous snakes.
(b) She drowns them in a river.
(c) She transforms them into rats.
(d) She turns them to stone.
3. What is the name of the goddess that threatens Niobe?
4. When Apollo goes missing, what does Mercury steal from him?
(a) His wife.
(b) His flocks.
(c) His gold.
(d) His music.
5. Which god accidentally kills Hyacinth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Apollo kill Coronis?
2. Which goddess transforms Pygmalions' wife into a real woman?
3. How does Hercules kill the beast that is attacking Deianara in the woods?
4. Where do the furies, including Tisiphone, live?
5. Who does Pronce kill in order to get back at her husband, Tereus?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)