|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 10: Ganymede | Book 10: Hyacinth | Book 10: Pygmalion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Ganymede take over when he lives with Jupiter?
(d) Stable boy.
2. What is the name of the goddess that threatens Niobe?
3. What sport does Hyacinth excel at?
(a) Hurtle jumping.
(c) Disc throwing.
(d) Pole vaulting.
4. What type of animal attempts to attack Deianara while she is walking through the woods?
(a) A unicorn.
(b) A centaur.
(c) A giant.
(d) A minotaur.
5. How does Juno punish the servants living in Athamas and Ino's house?
(a) She transforms them into rats.
(b) She feeds them to poisonous snakes.
(c) She turns them to stone.
(d) She drowns them in a river.
Short Answer Questions
1. Over what does Achelous find himself in a fight with Hercules?
2. How does Hercules kill the beast that is attacking Deianara in the woods?
3. What does Hercules break off of Achelous during their battle?
4. Why does Juno become enraged with Athamas and Ino?
5. Which goddess transforms Pygmalions' wife into a real woman?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)