|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 10: Ganymede | Book 10: Hyacinth | Book 10: Pygmalion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Jupiter transform himself into when he kidnaps Ganymede?
(a) A kangaroo.
(b) A whale.
(c) A lion.
(d) A bird.
2. What type of animal attempts to attack Deianara while she is walking through the woods?
(a) A giant.
(b) A minotaur.
(c) A centaur.
(d) A unicorn.
3. How does Hercules kill the beast that is attacking Deianara in the woods?
(a) He stabs it.
(b) He wrestles it.
(c) He drowns it.
(d) He sets it on fire.
4. Where do Cadmus and his wife live out the rest of their days after their transformation?
(a) In the clouds.
(b) In their same home.
(c) In the woods.
(d) In the underworld.
5. Which goddess transforms Pygmalions' wife into a real woman?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pronce kill in order to get back at her husband, Tereus?
2. In her conversation with the raven, what does the crow claim to have been before her transformation?
3. What does Pygmalion sculpt his wife out of?
4. Where do the furies, including Tisiphone, live?
5. As Cadmus and his wife mourn Athamas and Ino, what animals are they turned into by their grief?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)