|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 10: Ganymede | Book 10: Hyacinth | Book 10: Pygmalion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which god accidentally kills Hyacinth?
2. What type of animal attempts to attack Deianara while she is walking through the woods?
(a) A unicorn.
(b) A centaur.
(c) A minotaur.
(d) A giant.
3. What does Pygmalion sculpt his wife out of?
4. Over what does Achelous find himself in a fight with Hercules?
(b) A fish.
(c) A woman.
5. What does Juno enlist Tisiphone to do?
(a) Steal all the riches of Athamas and Ino.
(b) Turn Athamas and Ino blind.
(c) Kill all of Athamas and Ino's livestock.
(d) Turn Athamas and Ino mad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Cadmus and his wife live out the rest of their days after their transformation?
2. Where do the furies, including Tisiphone, live?
3. How does Hercules kill the beast that is attacking Deianara in the woods?
4. How does Juno punish the servants living in Athamas and Ino's house?
5. Which goddess transforms Pygmalions' wife into a real woman?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)