|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 10: Ganymede | Book 10: Hyacinth | Book 10: Pygmalion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Apollo goes missing, what does Mercury steal from him?
(a) His gold.
(b) His flocks.
(c) His wife.
(d) His music.
2. What type of animal attempts to attack Deianara while she is walking through the woods?
(a) A minotaur.
(b) A unicorn.
(c) A giant.
(d) A centaur.
3. As Cadmus and his wife mourn Athamas and Ino, what animals are they turned into by their grief?
4. What job does Ganymede take over when he lives with Jupiter?
(c) Stable boy.
5. What animal does Jupiter transform himself into when he kidnaps Ganymede?
(a) A lion.
(b) A whale.
(c) A bird.
(d) A kangaroo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport does Hyacinth excel at?
2. Where do Cadmus and his wife live out the rest of their days after their transformation?
3. How many years is Tereus married to Procne before he begins to see other women?
4. What does Hercules break off of Achelous during their battle?
5. What animal propels Juno's chariot?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)