|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 10: Ganymede | Book 10: Hyacinth | Book 10: Pygmalion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Jupiter transform himself into when he kidnaps Ganymede?
(a) A bird.
(b) A whale.
(c) A kangaroo.
(d) A lion.
2. What job does Ganymede take over when he lives with Jupiter?
(a) Stable boy.
3. What is Pronce's relationship to Philomena?
(a) They are sisters.
(b) They are best friends.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are mother-daughter.
4. Who does Pronce kill in order to get back at her husband, Tereus?
(a) Tereus' mother.
(c) Tereus' son.
(d) Tereus' father.
5. What does Juno enlist Tisiphone to do?
(a) Kill all of Athamas and Ino's livestock.
(b) Steal all the riches of Athamas and Ino.
(c) Turn Athamas and Ino mad.
(d) Turn Athamas and Ino blind.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hercules kill the beast that is attacking Deianara in the woods?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes the life of Philemon and Baucis?
3. What is the name of the goddess that threatens Niobe?
4. How does Philomena get messages to Pronce after her tongue has been removed?
5. What animal propels Juno's chariot?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)