Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 10: Ganymede | Book 10: Hyacinth | Book 10: Pygmalion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over what does Achelous find himself in a fight with Hercules?
(c) A fish.
(d) A woman.
2. What is the name of the goddess that threatens Niobe?
3. In her conversation with the raven, what does the crow claim to have been before her transformation?
(a) A goddess.
(b) A princess.
(c) A warrior.
(d) A nymph.
4. How many children does Niobe lose after she refuses to comply with the gods?
5. Why does Apollo kill Coronis?
(a) Because she has been unfaithful.
(b) Because she has stolen from him.
(c) Because she rebuked his advances.
(d) Because she lied about her identity.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Philomena get messages to Pronce after her tongue has been removed?
2. As Cadmus and his wife mourn Athamas and Ino, what animals are they turned into by their grief?
3. What type of animal attempts to attack Deianara while she is walking through the woods?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes the life of Philemon and Baucis?
5. Which god accidentally kills Hyacinth?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)