|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 12: Nestor and Hercules | Book 12: The Death of Achilles | Book 13: Ajax and Ulysses and the Arms of Achilles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Hercules' death?
2. On what continent does Miletus give birth to twins?
3. Where is Achilles struck by an arrow, killing him?
(a) In the stomach.
(b) In the neck.
(c) In the heel.
(d) In the elbow.
4. How many days does Hercules' mother claim to have been in labor when her son was born?
5. With what weapon is Perseus threatened at his wedding?
(a) A gun.
(b) A spear.
(c) A sword.
(d) A slingshot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following objects is NOT thrown at Caenis by the centaurs in an attempt to kill him?
2. Who bursts into Perseus and Andromeda's wedding, causing a disturbance?
3. What do the tears of the sea nymph who sees Dis steal Proserpina transform into?
4. What power does Medusa's head hold?
5. As punishment for harming a nymph, what is Dyrope slowly transformed into?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)