|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 12: Nestor and Hercules | Book 12: The Death of Achilles | Book 13: Ajax and Ulysses and the Arms of Achilles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of plant does Dyrope pick to give to Hercules when he is born?
(a) A magnolia.
(b) A lily.
(c) A narcissis.
(d) A lotus.
2. What does Apollo conceal himself behind when he whispers advice to Paris during the war?
(a) A wave in the sea.
(b) The shadow of a mountain.
(c) The trunk of a tree.
(d) A cloud.
3. Who bursts into Perseus and Andromeda's wedding, causing a disturbance?
(a) Perseus' mother.
(b) Perseus' wife.
(c) Andromeda's fiance.
(d) Andromeda's brother.
4. With what weapon is Perseus threatened at his wedding?
(a) A slingshot.
(b) A gun.
(c) A spear.
(d) A sword.
5. What do the tears of the sea nymph who sees Dis steal Proserpina transform into?
(a) A gravestone.
(b) A bouquet of flowers.
(c) A black hole.
(d) A stream.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days does Hercules' mother claim to have been in labor when her son was born?
2. What power does Medusa's head hold?
3. On what continent does Miletus give birth to twins?
4. Which of the following objects is NOT thrown at Caenis by the centaurs in an attempt to kill him?
5. What type of bird are Pierus' daughters transformed into?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)