|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 12: Nestor and Hercules | Book 12: The Death of Achilles | Book 13: Ajax and Ulysses and the Arms of Achilles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of flower is Proserpina collecting when Dis first finds her?
2. Who bursts into Perseus and Andromeda's wedding, causing a disturbance?
(a) Perseus' mother.
(b) Andromeda's fiance.
(c) Andromeda's brother.
(d) Perseus' wife.
3. What type of plant does Dyrope pick to give to Hercules when he is born?
(a) A magnolia.
(b) A narcissis.
(c) A lotus.
(d) A lily.
4. Which of the following objects is NOT thrown at Caenis by the centaurs in an attempt to kill him?
(a) Clouds from the sky.
(c) Whole mountains.
5. What type of bird are Pierus' daughters transformed into?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what continent does Miletus give birth to twins?
2. What does Theseus smash over Eurytus' head, killing him?
3. What does Apollo conceal himself behind when he whispers advice to Paris during the war?
4. How many days does Hercules' mother claim to have been in labor when her son was born?
5. Why does Nestor leave Hercules out of his story about the Trojan War?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)