|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 12: Nestor and Hercules | Book 12: The Death of Achilles | Book 13: Ajax and Ulysses and the Arms of Achilles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what continent does Miletus give birth to twins?
2. Which of the following objects is NOT thrown at Caenis by the centaurs in an attempt to kill him?
(c) Whole mountains.
(d) Clouds from the sky.
3. What does Apollo conceal himself behind when he whispers advice to Paris during the war?
(a) A wave in the sea.
(b) The trunk of a tree.
(c) A cloud.
(d) The shadow of a mountain.
4. Which of the following best describes Hercules' death?
5. Who bursts into Perseus and Andromeda's wedding, causing a disturbance?
(a) Perseus' wife.
(b) Andromeda's brother.
(c) Perseus' mother.
(d) Andromeda's fiance.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what weapon is Perseus threatened at his wedding?
2. How are the sons of Callirhoe altered after Hercules' death?
3. What type of flower is Proserpina collecting when Dis first finds her?
4. As punishment for harming a nymph, what is Dyrope slowly transformed into?
5. Where is Achilles struck by an arrow, killing him?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)