|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 12: Nestor and Hercules | Book 12: The Death of Achilles | Book 13: Ajax and Ulysses and the Arms of Achilles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of bird are Pierus' daughters transformed into?
2. On what continent does Miletus give birth to twins?
3. Who bursts into Perseus and Andromeda's wedding, causing a disturbance?
(a) Perseus' mother.
(b) Perseus' wife.
(c) Andromeda's brother.
(d) Andromeda's fiance.
4. How are the sons of Callirhoe altered after Hercules' death?
(a) They begin to grow in girth.
(b) They begin to grow in height.
(c) They begin to age more quickly.
(d) The begin to age more slowly.
5. What type of plant does Dyrope pick to give to Hercules when he is born?
(a) A narcissis.
(b) A magnolia.
(c) A lily.
(d) A lotus.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what event does a centaur attempt to rape Hippodames?
2. What power does Medusa's head hold?
3. Which of the following best describes Hercules' death?
4. What do the tears of the sea nymph who sees Dis steal Proserpina transform into?
5. What does Apollo conceal himself behind when he whispers advice to Paris during the war?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)