|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 12: Nestor and Hercules | Book 12: The Death of Achilles | Book 13: Ajax and Ulysses and the Arms of Achilles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what weapon is Perseus threatened at his wedding?
(a) A spear.
(b) A sword.
(c) A slingshot.
(d) A gun.
2. What type of flower is Proserpina collecting when Dis first finds her?
3. Where is Achilles struck by an arrow, killing him?
(a) In the neck.
(b) In the heel.
(c) In the elbow.
(d) In the stomach.
4. Who bursts into Perseus and Andromeda's wedding, causing a disturbance?
(a) Perseus' mother.
(b) Andromeda's brother.
(c) Perseus' wife.
(d) Andromeda's fiance.
5. What do the tears of the sea nymph who sees Dis steal Proserpina transform into?
(a) A stream.
(b) A black hole.
(c) A bouquet of flowers.
(d) A gravestone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of bird are Pierus' daughters transformed into?
2. On what continent does Miletus give birth to twins?
3. What does Apollo conceal himself behind when he whispers advice to Paris during the war?
4. As punishment for harming a nymph, what is Dyrope slowly transformed into?
5. Which of the following objects is NOT thrown at Caenis by the centaurs in an attempt to kill him?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)