|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 12: Nestor and Hercules | Book 12: The Death of Achilles | Book 13: Ajax and Ulysses and the Arms of Achilles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what weapon is Perseus threatened at his wedding?
(a) A slingshot.
(b) A gun.
(c) A sword.
(d) A spear.
2. What type of flower is Proserpina collecting when Dis first finds her?
3. What type of plant does Dyrope pick to give to Hercules when he is born?
(a) A magnolia.
(b) A lily.
(c) A lotus.
(d) A narcissis.
4. What does Apollo conceal himself behind when he whispers advice to Paris during the war?
(a) The shadow of a mountain.
(b) A wave in the sea.
(c) A cloud.
(d) The trunk of a tree.
5. Who bursts into Perseus and Andromeda's wedding, causing a disturbance?
(a) Perseus' mother.
(b) Perseus' wife.
(c) Andromeda's fiance.
(d) Andromeda's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what continent does Miletus give birth to twins?
2. As punishment for harming a nymph, what is Dyrope slowly transformed into?
3. Which of the following objects is NOT thrown at Caenis by the centaurs in an attempt to kill him?
4. What do the tears of the sea nymph who sees Dis steal Proserpina transform into?
5. Which of the following best describes Hercules' death?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)