|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 12: Nestor and Hercules | Book 12: The Death of Achilles | Book 13: Ajax and Ulysses and the Arms of Achilles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Theseus smash over Eurytus' head, killing him?
(a) A boat anchor.
(b) A tree branch.
(c) A boulder.
(d) A glass bowl.
2. Who bursts into Perseus and Andromeda's wedding, causing a disturbance?
(a) Andromeda's fiance.
(b) Perseus' mother.
(c) Andromeda's brother.
(d) Perseus' wife.
3. On what continent does Miletus give birth to twins?
4. How many days does Hercules' mother claim to have been in labor when her son was born?
5. With what weapon is Perseus threatened at his wedding?
(a) A sword.
(b) A spear.
(c) A gun.
(d) A slingshot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the tears of the sea nymph who sees Dis steal Proserpina transform into?
2. Which of the following objects is NOT thrown at Caenis by the centaurs in an attempt to kill him?
3. Where is Achilles struck by an arrow, killing him?
4. Why does Nestor leave Hercules out of his story about the Trojan War?
5. At what event does a centaur attempt to rape Hippodames?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)