|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 12: Nestor and Hercules | Book 12: The Death of Achilles | Book 13: Ajax and Ulysses and the Arms of Achilles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of plant does Dyrope pick to give to Hercules when he is born?
(a) A narcissis.
(b) A lily.
(c) A magnolia.
(d) A lotus.
2. Which of the following objects is NOT thrown at Caenis by the centaurs in an attempt to kill him?
(c) Clouds from the sky.
(d) Whole mountains.
3. Which of the following best describes Hercules' death?
4. Why does Nestor leave Hercules out of his story about the Trojan War?
(a) Because Hercules wasn't at the battle.
(b) Because he hates Hercules.
(c) Because Hercules would be embarrassed.
(d) Because Hercules asked him not to.
5. What type of flower is Proserpina collecting when Dis first finds her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who bursts into Perseus and Andromeda's wedding, causing a disturbance?
2. What type of bird are Pierus' daughters transformed into?
3. As punishment for harming a nymph, what is Dyrope slowly transformed into?
4. What does Theseus smash over Eurytus' head, killing him?
5. What do the tears of the sea nymph who sees Dis steal Proserpina transform into?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)