|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 12: Nestor and Hercules | Book 12: The Death of Achilles | Book 13: Ajax and Ulysses and the Arms of Achilles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what continent does Miletus give birth to twins?
2. What type of plant does Dyrope pick to give to Hercules when he is born?
(a) A magnolia.
(b) A lotus.
(c) A narcissis.
(d) A lily.
3. Who bursts into Perseus and Andromeda's wedding, causing a disturbance?
(a) Perseus' wife.
(b) Perseus' mother.
(c) Andromeda's brother.
(d) Andromeda's fiance.
4. What does Apollo conceal himself behind when he whispers advice to Paris during the war?
(a) A wave in the sea.
(b) The shadow of a mountain.
(c) The trunk of a tree.
(d) A cloud.
5. At what event does a centaur attempt to rape Hippodames?
(a) At a wedding.
(b) At a picnic.
(c) At a dinner party.
(d) At a funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the sons of Callirhoe altered after Hercules' death?
2. Where is Achilles struck by an arrow, killing him?
3. What type of flower is Proserpina collecting when Dis first finds her?
4. Why does Nestor leave Hercules out of his story about the Trojan War?
5. What type of bird are Pierus' daughters transformed into?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)