|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 12: Nestor and Hercules | Book 12: The Death of Achilles | Book 13: Ajax and Ulysses and the Arms of Achilles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What power does Medusa's head hold?
(a) The power to turn objects to gold.
(b) The power to turn water to wine.
(c) The power to turn people to stone.
(d) The power to turn people to snakes.
2. What type of plant does Dyrope pick to give to Hercules when he is born?
(a) A narcissis.
(b) A lily.
(c) A lotus.
(d) A magnolia.
3. As punishment for harming a nymph, what is Dyrope slowly transformed into?
(a) A mountain.
(b) A flower.
(c) A tree.
(d) A bear.
4. What type of bird are Pierus' daughters transformed into?
5. What does Theseus smash over Eurytus' head, killing him?
(a) A tree branch.
(b) A boulder.
(c) A glass bowl.
(d) A boat anchor.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what continent does Miletus give birth to twins?
2. Who bursts into Perseus and Andromeda's wedding, causing a disturbance?
3. At what event does a centaur attempt to rape Hippodames?
4. With what weapon is Perseus threatened at his wedding?
5. Which of the following objects is NOT thrown at Caenis by the centaurs in an attempt to kill him?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)