One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 12: Nestor and Hercules | Book 12: The Death of Achilles | Book 13: Ajax and Ulysses and the Arms of Achilles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what continent does Miletus give birth to twins?
2. How many days does Hercules' mother claim to have been in labor when her son was born?
3. Who bursts into Perseus and Andromeda's wedding, causing a disturbance?
(a) Andromeda's fiance.
(b) Perseus' wife.
(c) Andromeda's brother.
(d) Perseus' mother.
4. Which of the following best describes Hercules' death?
5. At what event does a centaur attempt to rape Hippodames?
(a) At a wedding.
(b) At a funeral.
(c) At a dinner party.
(d) At a picnic.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the sons of Callirhoe altered after Hercules' death?
2. What do the tears of the sea nymph who sees Dis steal Proserpina transform into?
3. What does Apollo conceal himself behind when he whispers advice to Paris during the war?
4. As punishment for harming a nymph, what is Dyrope slowly transformed into?
5. What type of flower is Proserpina collecting when Dis first finds her?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)