Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 7)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What did Jesselson order Rich to do after he'd made the oil deal with Iran in Chapter 7?
2. Who is surmised to have given the orders to initiate the rumor in Chapter 2?
3. What product did Marc Rich's father-in-law trade in Chapter 5?
4. The author describes in Chapter 1 that metal trading was a shadowy world in which huge amounts of money were traded and, to play in that arena, one had to be "extremely smart, stupid or " what?
5. The author writes in Chapter...
This section contains 1,223 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)