|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what time had Robbie Lichtenstern begun to feel he had sold his soul to Rich and wanted out?
(a) Early 1970s.
(b) Early 1990s.
(c) Late 1970s.
(d) Early 1980s.
2. What was being sold, but was in short supply and not physically accessible in Chapter 2?
3. What is the chemical symbol for gold?`
4. The author's description of Marc Rich in Chapter 6 states that the trader was demanding and unfair with underlings and displayed little personality and had no sense of what?
5. Marc Rich's ownership of a massive entertainment corporation was kept secret for how long after the purchase?
(a) Six months.
(b) One year.
(c) Two years.
(d) One month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Philipp Brothers establish a firm it was miraculously able to keep alive during World War I?
2. Where did Rich and Pinky move their offices after six months in Chapter 8?
3. When did the Ayatollah Khomeini take control of Iran?
4. How much money did one of Marc Rich's employees embezzle in Chapter 12?
5. Rich's chief operations officer for which offices was found murdered in Chapter 13?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)