|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the Vice President of the United States in Chapter 2?
(d) Great Britain.
2. The author writes in Chapter 6 that solid relationships with what were essential in the trading world?
3. What did Rich decide Philipp Brothers needed which would serve as a tax advantage and also allow the company to save money in Chapter 7?
(a) An oil refinery.
(b) An oil tanker.
(c) A film company.
(d) An oil company.
4. Rich's goal in Chapter 6 was to have great success in Madrid, become European manager, and eventually take over whose responsibilities?
5. What did Marc Rich later say was the best thing he ever did for his image?
(a) Buying CNN Corporation.
(b) Selling his oil tanker.
(c) Buying 20th Century Fox.
(d) Buying MGM.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Rich became the manager of Philipp Brothers' Madrid office?
2. What was the name that Rich registered his company in Chapter 8?
3. In what year did the rumor circulate in Chapter 2?
4. Following Rich and Pinky's plot in Chapter 7, the other traders were distracted and annoyed by the incident and dissatisfied with what?
5. What is the chemical number for nickel?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)