|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The price of silver rose how many cents an ounce following the rumor in Chapter 2?
2. What building did Philipp Brothers occupy five floors of in New York?
(a) 30 Rockefeller Plaza.
(b) World Trade Tower 1.
(c) McGraw-Hill Building.
(d) The Empire State Building.
3. In what year was one of Marc Rich's chief officers found murdered in Chapter 13?
4. Where has OPEC maintained its headquarters since 1965?
5. Traders at Philipp Brothers were trained to move how in their dealings?
Short Answer Questions
1. Marc Rich wanted to do what before leaving Philipp Brothers in Chapter 7?
2. Where did Marc Rich attend college?
3. What is the name of Marc Rich's current estate, located on the shores of Lake Lucerne?
4. What did Marc Rich do to the employee who embezzled money in Chapter 12?
5. When was Philipp Brothers founded?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)