|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the only business associate with whom Marc Rich developed a close relationship that lasted over time?
(a) Pincus Green.
(b) Marvin Davis.
(c) Robbie Lichtenstern.
(d) Alireza Rezae.
2. What was the name of Marc Rich's father?
(a) David Rich.
(b) Abraham Rich.
(c) David Reich.
(d) Chaim Reich.
3. What is the name of Marc Rich's current estate, located on the shores of Lake Lucerne?
(a) "Lucerne villa."
(b) "La villa bleu."
(c) "La villa blanc."
(d) "La villa rose."
4. How much money did Marc Rich spend on the decor of the lobby of his new office alone in Chapter 12?
(a) $1 million.
(b) $2 million.
(d) $5 million.
5. When did Marc Rich's family move to the United States?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has OPEC maintained its headquarters since 1965?
2. Where was Marc Rich exiled after his legal troubles in the United States?
3. Where did Rich create a holding company before buying 50 percent of the voting stock of the corporation he purchased in Chapter 11?
4. How much money did Marc Rich make in his first year in his new business in Chapter 9?
5. In what year did Rich find himself badly in need of a tax shelter in Chapter 11?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)