|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money was Marc Rich required to pay per day in fines rather than relinquish corporate records that could land him in jail?
2. The price of silver rose how many cents an ounce following the rumor in Chapter 2?
3. What is the chemical symbol for gold?`
4. What high school did Marc Rich attend?
(a) West Point Preparatory School.
(b) Rhodes Preparatory School.
(c) Wellesly Preparatory School.
(d) New York Preparatory School.
5. From where had orders been given which led to the origin of the rumor in Chapter 2?
(a) A Swiss mountain.
(b) An Iranian official.
(c) A Cuban official.
(d) A Lithuanian mountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Marc Rich earn per week when he started working at Philipp Brothers?
2. What does the author write that investors were not aware that every industry in the world was driven by in Chapter 1?
3. Where had one of Marc Rich's chief officers been found murdered in Chapter 13?
4. Under what master mover of the precious metals did many of the new recruits work under the tutelage of at Philipp Brothers?
5. How much money did one of Marc Rich's employees embezzle in Chapter 12?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)